Review: could Norflex cause Drug addiction (Drug abuse and dependence)?
Summary: Drug addiction is found among people who take Norflex, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain.
We study 794 people who have side effects while taking Norflex from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Drug addiction. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug addiction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Norflex and have Drug addiction >>>
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Norflex 900 users)
Drug addiction has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine.(latest reports from Drug addiction 19,620 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 792 people reported to have side effects when taking Norflex. Among them, 30 people (3.79%) have Drug Addiction.
Time on Norflex when people have Drug addiction * :
Gender of people who have Drug addiction when taking Norflex * :
|Drug addiction||24.24%||75.76% |
Age of people who have Drug addiction when taking Norflex * :
|Drug addiction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||38.71%||35.48%||16.13%||6.45%||3.23% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (12 people, 40.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 3.33%)
- Back pain (1 people, 3.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 3.33%)
- Candidiasis (1 people, 3.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (22 people, 73.33%)
- Flexeril (19 people, 63.33%)
- Prozac (18 people, 60.00%)
- Lortab (17 people, 56.67%)
- Neurontin (15 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Addiction while taking Norflex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Norflex and have Drug Addiction
- support group for people who take Norflex
- support group for people who have Drug Addiction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is the reaction to vivitrol and ritalin?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Drug Addiction, and takes Seroquel, Vivitrol, Ritalin)
25 year old client in early recovery from opioid dependence takes ritalin and seroquel and wants to add vivitrol. What are the risks and side effects?
- Can i use norflex while i have hyperthyroidism
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who takes Norflex)
Im on anti thyrox meds and want to use norflex for my neck fusion...wil it be Okay??
- Can nortriptyline help with suboxone withdrawal (3 answers)
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Addiction - Drug, and takes Suboxone, Clonazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride)
My Dr just prescribed me nortriptyline for stress induced migraines, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. She knows about all my meds but the suboxone I'm not prescribed them I get them from a friend. I've been on the suboxone for about 5 years now and can't handle the withdrawals but I've gone from 16 mg a day to about 4mg. I would like to get off them completely and was wandering if anyone knew if the nortriptyline would help with the withdrawals or make them worse.
- Can a five day with withdrawl from suboxone cause criminal robbery to obtain the drug
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Agitation, Drug Addiction, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Mood Swings, Hyperactivity And And Learning Disorder Reading Spelling, Severe Depression, and takes Bupropion Hydrochloride , Trazodone Hydrochloride, Neurontin, Suboxone)
PATIENT WAS OFF SUBOXONE BECAUSE CLINIC CANCELLED HIS APPOINTMENTS. PATIENT ROBBED A DRUG, WITHOUT A WEAPON, STORE INORDER TO GET HIS MEDICATION, HE IS NOW IN JAIL. HE HAS BEEN TAKING THE ABOVE LISTED DRUGS FOR THE PAST 2-5 YEARS.
More questions for: Norflex, Drug addiction
More reviews for: Norflex, Drug addiction
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I had surgery this friday, herniated disc and was prescribe with norflex and Ultracet since Friday. No reaction until yesterday. I had diarrea twice yesterday before going to bed. My mother did not know if she should give these two medicines but decide to give them to me. After a short while I began ...
- Child was removed from her home of 13 years where child felt safe, loved, and maintained moderately well while on medications. Child has not been allowed to see her caregiver-grandmother of 13 yrs. Child was suddenly returned to drug addicted mother married to registered sex offender. Mother pimped ...
- I HAVE BEEN ON NORCO 10/325 FOR OVER 5YRS TAKIN BETWEEN 20/25 PERDAY .....NOW TODAY AS I WRITE..MY EYES HAVE FINALLY OPENED TO SEE MY LIFE AND WHAT I WAS MISSING.....NEVER THOUGHT I COULD DO IT COLD TURKEY BUT I DID...YEA NOW THE DEVIL IS FINALLY OFF MY BACK..AND I HAVE CONTROL..
- I stopped taking my Norflex abruptly on Monday because it was making me too tired. I have had alot of diarrhea, vomiting, headaches and stomach cramping ever since then and am wondering if this could be withdrawal symptoms.
- Started taking 2 tramadol every 4 hours about 7 years ago, he can now take 6-8 tramadol at one time 2 or 3 times a day. He complains of more pains and aches to get more pain medications. His memory has become terrible. His ability to care about things that use to be very important to him seems to ha ...
More related studies for: Norflex, Drug addiction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.