Review: could Norgesic forte cause Alternative medicine - pain relief (Pain)?
Summary: Alternative medicine - pain relief is reported only by a few people who take Norgesic forte.
We study 57 people who have side effects while taking Norgesic forte from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Alternative medicine - pain relief. Find out below who they are, when they have Alternative medicine - pain relief and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Norgesic forte and have Alternative medicine - pain relief >>>
Norgesic forte has active ingredients of aspirin; caffeine; orphenadrine citrate. (latest outcomes from Norgesic forte 60 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Alternative medicine - pain relief 260,024 patients)
On Dec, 7, 2014: 57 people reported to have side effects when taking Norgesic forte. Among them, 2 people (3.51%) have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief.
Time on Norgesic forte when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Norgesic forte * :
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Norgesic forte * :
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Norgesic forte ** :
How people recovered from Alternative medicine - pain relief ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chemotherapy (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nimbex (1 people, 50.00%)
- Amoxicillin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Avapro (1 people, 50.00%)
- Heparin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief while taking Norgesic Forte?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Norgesic forte and have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
- support group for people who take Norgesic forte
- support group for people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have ringing in the ears. is there anyway of getting rid of it?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Tinnitus, and takes Aspirin, Norgesic Forte)
I feel this tinnitus was induced from my taking the norgesic forte, that I no longer take for tension headaches. But I do take over the counter aspirin. Can the tinnitus ever go away?
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Anastrozole)
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastrozole for three months. Do I need to continue the Anastrozole? My score for how aggressive my breast cancer was came back a "three."
- My father take xeloda and have muscle pain which drug he can take ?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Pain, and takes Xeloda )
My father have secum adenocarcinoma and remove them with surgery now he take xeloda 500 2pill morning and 2 pill night but he had muscle pain.
- Can i take bromfed dm with subutex
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Chronic Sinus Infection, Pain)
I take subutex 8 me for pain. My dr. Prescribed bromfed DM for a Sinus Infection. Can I take bromfed DM with subutex?
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Bipolar 1, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, and takes Suboxone, Hydroxyzine)
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up sleep this week! Help PLEASE!!!
More questions for: Norgesic forte, Alternative medicine - pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
(Posted by a 82 year old woman who has Pain, Chronic Insomnia)
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. No one has been able to diagnose my disease, they all just say it's arthritis or scoliosis or stenosis. I recently had an all over body scan but that still didn't help diagnose me nor help doctors make a diagnosis (I have been to every kind of doctor there is available to me here in Rancho Bernardo, Ca. For six months I have taken both Ambien and morphine just before going to bed. I have had no problems with that combination and the do allow me about 7 happy pain free hours of sleep at night.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked (2 responses)
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as often as possible and have learned a new kind of way to live my life and priorities as best possible with my good and bad days. I only medicate with pain medication on my worst days. The others I just breathe through it :-)
After seeing an endocrinologist for what I thought was a thyroid issue, I was surprised and must admit upset to find my bloods revealed premature menopause. Im only 32.
I have wondered if there is a link and how many Fibro suffers have or are going through menopause at a young age. Anytime a link is established somewhere I hold out hope it will lead to a cure. The key maybe in the connection and collection of symptoms. So Im happy to add my name to any study or statistic in regards to this new diagnosis.
However I like many others may have gone through prem menopause even if we didn't have FM. You just don't know :-)
- Hair loss with miralax
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Pain Management, CRPS, and takes Miralax)
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effects of hair loss approximately 3 days ago. So I have no long-term recovery to report as far as return of hair growth. I am keeping my fingers crossed and am already on vitamin supplements...B complex, multi vit, calcium and d. I did start on vit E in hopes that would help.
- Topamax and numbness and tingling (2 responses)
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Pain Management, and takes Topamax)
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. The Urgent Care doctor who referred me to ER to check for stoke is the one who indicated the numbness could be side effect from Topamax. after less than a week off the drug all side effects cleared and have never returned.
More reviews for: Norgesic forte, Alternative medicine - pain relief
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- My teeth have been decaying about 3 years after the insertion of mirena. At first, I thought that it was because I did not take calcium after I gave birth to my last child in 2003. But as the years passed by the only conclusion I find for the reason of my tooth decay is Mirena. Because I don't smoke ...
- he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the next blood labs good before after sca ,v fib then vitals normal. angioplasty, good blood flow.pacemaker installed matched up then sca died 49 yrs old
- Always had some low back pain and hip click on right side without pain, worsened with Effexor in past few months. Only on right side with knee pain now and crepitus in knee. Thigh pain in right side to knee and now radiating to right ankle (inner) and Achilles. Fatigue worsened and lack motivation ...
- Had a liver ultrasound that showed everything was normal. Also had a bone scan with normal outcomes. Tests done because of elevated ALP. I have been referred to a rheumatologist and first available appointment is October 15th. Worried because I have pain all over my body and I am weak. Also have sev ...
- Since being diagnosed with CRPS/RSD I have pain 100% of the time. It is not always a 10/10 but is always there in one form or another. It started in my right hand/arm after a accident while carrying a busing pan full of dirty dishes to be cleaned. While walking through a steel swinging door into the ...
More related studies for: Norgesic forte, Alternative medicine - pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.