Home > Nortriptyline hydrochloride > Drug abuse > Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Drug abuse
Review: could Nortriptyline hydrochloride cause Drug abuse (Drug Abuse And Dependence)?
We study 956 people who have side effects while taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Drug abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and have Drug abuse >>>
Nortriptyline hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,483 users) has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Drug abuse (latest reports from 61,447 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 948 people reported to have side effects when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.21%) have Drug Abuse.
Time on Nortriptyline hydrochloride when people have Drug abuse * :
Gender of people who have Drug abuse when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Drug abuse when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amitriptyline hcl (2 people, 100.00%)
- Codeine sul tab (2 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diamorphine hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Abuse while taking Nortriptyline Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and have Drug Abuse
- support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Drug Abuse
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have had 2 eye stye in past 3 weeks and have been taking 125mr of nortriptyline. can the styles be a side effect of the nortriptyline?
(Asked by a 47 year old man who has Depression, and takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride)
I've beem taking 125mg of nortriptyline for depression. In the past three weeks I've suffered two eye styes and wanted to know if this is a side effect of the nortriptyline. I started on nortriptyline towards the end of November 2013 and started at 25 mg gradually increasing the dosage to 125mg wh ...
- Is tinnitus known to be a effect of nortriptyline, crestor, clopidogrel, or metoprolol?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Tinnitus, and takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Crestor, Metoprolol Tartrate, Clopidogrel)
I am taking these drugs and wonder if they are contributing to my tinnitus, in particular Notriptyline or the combination of all four drugs.
- Can nortriptyline help with suboxone withdrawal
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Addiction - Drug, and takes Suboxone, Clonazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride)
My Dr just prescribed me nortriptyline for stress induced migraines, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. She knows about all my meds but the suboxone I'm not prescribed them I get them from a friend. I've been on the suboxone for about 5 years now and can't handle the withdrawals but I've gone from ...
- How does nortriptylin help with gastritis
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Gastritis, Fibromyalgia, and takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Lorazepam, Vicodin, Ambien, Amiloride Hydrochloride)
My doctor had prescribed nortriptyline for my gastritis, but doesn't seem to be helping. I take tablets but could take 3. Is this a good medication for my condition?
- What are the drug interactions
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Drug Interactions, and takes Levaquin, Suboxone, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride)
What are the drug interactions between levaquin and nortriptyline and suboxone?
More questions for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Drug abuse
More reviews for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Drug abuse
- A study of side effects of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Headache. The patient has Leg Pain
Comments: It feels like I pulled a muscle in my hamstring. Hurts to walk but the pain is on and off.
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a patient with Tension Headaches, Anxiety And Stress. The patient has Fibrin Degradation Products Increased, Blood Pressure Increased, Chest Pain
Comments: clear Mri on head, clear stress test on heart, clear lungs for PE
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine Sulfate, Sumatriptan, Sertraline, Zorvolex, Topiramate, Gabapentin, Carbamazepine, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a patient with Pain, Migraine, Depression, Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, Neuralgia. The patient has Red Blood Cell Count Decreased
Comments: No yet taken any drugs to remedy
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Claritin-d, Krill Oil, Vitamin D, SAM-e, Dexilant, Buspirone Hcl, Buspar, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Frequent Yeast Infections, Allergies, Bipolar 2, Vitamin D, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
Comments: It's been happening for about a month now. I only leak if I cough or sneeze hard. Typically even if I've urinated recently if the action is hard enough. Amounts released do very depending on the severity of the action.
- A study of drug interactions between Morphine, Morphine Sulfate, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Lantus Solostar, Novolog, Gabapentin, Glipizide, CoQ-10, Lorazepam, Captopril for a patient with Severe Pain, Depression, Type 2 Diabetes, Neuropathy, Heart Failure, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has I Get Little Blisters On Swollen Legs, Skin In Places Of Legs Feels Leathery, Legs A Red Purple Coler, Very Swollen Legs
Comments: My legs have been swelling severely for months they checked my heart kidneys and blood pressure none of those things are causing this
More related studies for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Drug abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.