Home > Nortriptyline > Loss of hair > Nortriptyline and Loss of hair
Review: could Nortriptyline cause Loss of hair (Hair loss)?
We study 956 people who have side effects while taking Nortriptyline from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Loss of hair. Find out below who they are, when they have Loss of hair and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and have Loss of hair >>>
Nortriptyline hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,478 users) has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine.
Loss of hair
Loss of hair (latest reports from 229,238 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 956 people reported to have side effects when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride. Among them, 6 people (0.63%) have Loss Of Hair.
Time on Nortriptyline hydrochloride when people have Loss of hair * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Loss of hair||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Loss of hair when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride * :
|Loss of hair||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Loss of hair when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride * :
|Loss of hair||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Loss of hair when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of hair||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Loss of hair ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Loss of hair||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Blood pressure (1 people, 16.67%)
- Polymyositis - adult (1 people, 16.67%)
- Blood cholesterol (1 people, 16.67%)
- Breast cancer (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Imitrex (2 people, 33.33%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 16.67%)
- Captopril (1 people, 16.67%)
- Estrogens conjugated (1 people, 16.67%)
- Baclofen (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loss Of Hair while taking Nortriptyline Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and have Loss Of Hair
- support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Loss Of Hair
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Loss of hair
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Hair loss on this drug
i began this drug a week and two days now. after the fourth day i saw hair loss, my sister said you have a dry patch in your hair and i went home and brushed my hair there was no much hair loss and a few bald patches about the size of fists at the back of my head. There was no way to hide them, e ...
More reviews for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Loss of hair
On eHealthMe, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (nortriptyline hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Nortriptyline Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Nortriptyline Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Loss of hair
Recent Nortriptyline hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Loss of hair
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (16 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (58 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Benazepril Hydrochloride 20mg