Home > Nortriptyline hydrochloride > Narcotic abuse > Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Narcotic abuse
Review: could Nortriptyline hydrochloride cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Narcotic abuse is reported only by a few people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride.
We study 956 people who have side effects while taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Nortriptyline hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,490 users) has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine.
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) (latest reports from 10,555 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 956 people reported to have side effects when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.21%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Nortriptyline hydrochloride when people have Narcotic abuse * :
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride * :
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amitriptyline hcl (2 people, 100.00%)
- Codeine sul tab (2 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diamorphine hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Nortriptyline Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- I have had 2 eye stye in past 3 weeks and have been taking 125mr of nortriptyline. can the styles be a side effect of the nortriptyline?
(Asked by a 47 year old man who has Depression, and takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride)
I've beem taking 125mg of nortriptyline for depression. In the past three weeks I've suffered two eye styes and wanted to know if this is a side effect of the nortriptyline. I started on nortriptyline towards the end of November 2013 and started at 25 mg gradually increasing the dosage to 125mg wh ...
- Is tinnitus known to be a effect of nortriptyline, crestor, clopidogrel, or metoprolol?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Tinnitus, and takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Crestor, Metoprolol Tartrate, Clopidogrel)
I am taking these drugs and wonder if they are contributing to my tinnitus, in particular Notriptyline or the combination of all four drugs.
- Can nortriptyline help with suboxone withdrawal
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Addiction - Drug, and takes Suboxone, Clonazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride)
My Dr just prescribed me nortriptyline for stress induced migraines, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. She knows about all my meds but the suboxone I'm not prescribed them I get them from a friend. I've been on the suboxone for about 5 years now and can't handle the withdrawals but I've gone from ...
More questions for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Narcotic abuse
More reviews for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Narcotic abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Claritin-d, Krill Oil, Vitamin D, SAM-e, Dexilant, Buspirone Hcl, Buspar, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Frequent Yeast Infections, Allergies, Bipolar 2, Vitamin D, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
Comments: It's been happening for about a month now. I only leak if I cough or sneeze hard. Typically even if I've urinated recently if the action is hard enough. Amounts released do very depending on the severity of the action.
- A study of side effects of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Depression Associated With Shingles. The patient has Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination), Burning Sensation, Bladder Not Emptying
Comments: My doctor put me on Nortriptyline while I was suffering from Shingles and had severe depression, itching, and nerve pain on July 27, 2014. Today is Aug 2, 2014 and I have been having urinary bladder difficulty not emptying while going to the bathroom for about 2 weeks. The last three days have been ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Metformin, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Depression. The patient has Vomiting Aggravated, Hiccups
Comments: He has severe hiccups with vomiting that will last for weeks at a time & tend to come in cycles lasting 10-12 days continuous & cycle every 2-3 weeks........ He is unable to speak once it starts and even has severe breathing attacks during hiccups. He has been to the ER multiple times, to no avail. ...
- A study of side effects of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Tension Headaches. The patient has Weakness, Teeth Grinding And Clenching (a condition in which you grind, gnash or clench your teeth)
Comments: My official reason for taking this was cluster headaches that were becoming more frequent the older I got. When I was 8(about) years old I had three or four mild tension headaches that would last the entire day. By the time I was 16 there were about 25 headaches ranging from mild to severe a month t ...
- A study of drug interactions between EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester, L - Carnitine, Glutathione, Losartan Potassium, Clonazepam, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Baclofen, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Tamoxifen Citrate, Avonex for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis Relapse, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension, Depression, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Rash
Comments: Attempting to find out what is causing my rash. Was off all supplements for a week with no change. Off of Tamoxifen for one week no change. Where had radiation 1 1/2 year ago area was red. & hot this morning. Calmed down later in day. Rash from neck to knees including arms.
More related studies for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Narcotic abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.