Review: could Nortriptyline hydrochloride cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Narcotic abuse is reported only by a few people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride.
We study 981 people who have side effects while taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Nortriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 1,509 Nortriptyline hydrochloride users)
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 10,559 Narcotic abuse patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 981 people reported to have side effects when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.20%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Nortriptyline hydrochloride when people have Narcotic abuse * :
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride * :
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amitriptyline hcl (2 people, 100.00%)
- Codeine sul tab (2 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diamorphine hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of nortriptyline hydrochloride and narcotic abuse on
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Nortriptyline Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Nuvaring, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal for a 24-year old woman with Vitamin D, Birth Control, Functional Dyspepsia, Mood Disorder. The patient has Ear Pain, Pressure Sore, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Pain, Headache, Lightheadedness, Fatigue, Pressure Sore, Spaced Out
- A study of side effects of Cocaine Plant for a 26-year old man with Cocaine Abuse. The patient has Cocaine Abuse (cocaine dependence)
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Nardil for a 53-year old man with Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Poor Concentration, Low Mood
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Plaquenil, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cymbalta for a 60-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Ra, Stomach Discomfort, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Bladder Irritation
- A study of side effects of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 74-year old man with Pain. The patient has Loss Of Balance
Recent Nortriptyline hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Norpramin, Aventyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Clomipramine Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Quinine, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old man who has Heslth
- Comparions of Clomipramine Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 45-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Lyrica, Promethazine, Diazepam, , Subutex for a 29-year old woman who has Syringomyelia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.