Review: could Nortriptyline hydrochloride cause Nausea and vomiting?
Summary: Nausea and vomiting is found among people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Lasix, and have Depression.
We study 981 people who have side effects while taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Nausea and vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and vomiting and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and have Nausea and vomiting >>>
Nortriptyline Hydrochloride has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 1,510 Nortriptyline Hydrochloride users)
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 142,488 Nausea and vomiting patients)
On Apr, 17, 2015: 981 people reported to have side effects when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride. Among them, 11 people (1.12%) have Nausea And Vomiting.
Time on Nortriptyline hydrochloride when people have Nausea and vomiting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride * :
|Nausea and vomiting||72.73%||27.27% |
Age of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||10.00%||20.00%||60.00% |
Severity of Nausea and vomiting when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Nausea and vomiting ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 18.18%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 9.09%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 9.09%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (1 people, 9.09%)
- Anaemia (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (3 people, 27.27%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 27.27%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (3 people, 27.27%)
- Meropenem (2 people, 18.18%)
- Mucinex (2 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of nortriptyline hydrochloride and nausea and vomiting on
Do you have Nausea And Vomiting while taking Nortriptyline Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and have Nausea And Vomiting
- support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Baclofen, Gabapentin, Viibryd, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 33-year old woman with Supraventricular Tachycardia, Fibromyalgia, Depression. The patient has Pain, Blurred Vision, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Codeprex, Celexa, Depakote for a 40-year old woman with Pain, Pain, Depression, Migraine With Aura.
- A study of side effects of Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 34-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Thinking - Unclear, Lightheadedness, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Depression, Skin Graft, Eyes - Yellow, Fatigue, Nausea And Vomiting, Confusional State, Tremor
- A study of side effects of Bactrim Ds for a 18-year old girl with Abscess. The patient has Vomiting, Fever, Throat - Sore
Recent Nortriptyline hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.