Home > Nortriptyline > Nausea and vomiting > Nortriptyline and Nausea and vomiting
Review: could Nortriptyline cause Nausea and vomiting?
We study 956 people who have side effects while taking Nortriptyline from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Nausea and vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and vomiting and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and have Nausea and vomiting >>>
Nortriptyline hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,478 users) has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine.
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting (latest reports from 1,063,142 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 956 people reported to have side effects when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride. Among them, 10 people (1.05%) have Nausea And Vomiting.
Time on Nortriptyline hydrochloride when people have Nausea and vomiting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride * :
|Nausea and vomiting||70.00%||30.00% |
Age of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||11.11%||11.11%||66.67% |
Severity of Nausea and vomiting when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Nausea and vomiting ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 10.00%)
- Anaemia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 10.00%)
- Anaemia vitamin b12 deficiency (1 people, 10.00%)
- Cardiac disorder (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (3 people, 30.00%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (3 people, 30.00%)
- Lasix (3 people, 30.00%)
- Mucinex (2 people, 20.00%)
- Acetaminophen (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea And Vomiting while taking Nortriptyline Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and have Nausea And Vomiting
- support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- What to do when one take 20 dose of propranolol 40mg?
a normal person take 20 doses of propranolol 40 mg at a single time. now vomiting and dizziness are the conditions
- Could prolonged methotrexate injections(for ra) in the fatty front of the abdomen cause stomach digestive muscles to weaken, thus contribution got gastoparesis?
I have had moderate to severe RA for six years, but have been weekly injecting methotrexate into the front fatty tissue on either side of my abdomen for two years (as a supplemental drug to biologics). Is it reasonable to inquire of the possibility that those injections weakened my digestive muscle ...
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- I have had 2 eye stye in past 3 weeks and have been taking 125mr of nortriptyline. can the styles be a side effect of the nortriptyline?
I've beem taking 125mg of nortriptyline for depression. In the past three weeks I've suffered two eye styes and wanted to know if this is a side effect of the nortriptyline. I started on nortriptyline towards the end of November 2013 and started at 25 mg gradually increasing the dosage to 125mg wh ...
- Is tinnitus known to be a effect of nortriptyline, crestor, clopidogrel, or metoprolol?
I am taking these drugs and wonder if they are contributing to my tinnitus, in particular Notriptyline or the combination of all four drugs.
- Crestor - trilipix - 5 years on 5mg + 135mg / going cold turkey - weaning?
Almost 60 been on Crestor 5mg twice a week + Trilipix 135mg daily for about 5 years, Cholesterol has been held in good zone, leading normal life. Last two weeks chronic indigestion, upper chest pressure gas, upset stomach, and occasional dizziness. Read up on Symptom's for both Crestor and Trilipix ...
- How many days could you survive after being bitten by a dog with rabies.
My dad was bitten by a dog with rabies in 1989. Because he had no pain or soreness he never when to the doctor to check his self. My mom said that my dad had waited about 2 month to see a doctor because he started to feel sick after the 2 months. in just one week my dad lost a lot of weight and vomi ...
More questions for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Nausea and vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- Neulasta side effect
Day 7 post neulasta injection, experienced 24-36 hours of intense nausea, vomiting, and bone pain.
- Choking on fluid in my throat
I have taken 2 pills, in the last 48 hour period. I have never taken Prevacid 24hr before, and was told it would be safe to use while pregnant. I woke up, the second night, to either mucus or some fluid, in my throat. When I tried it "clear" my throat, the fluid moved to block my breathing. I starte ...
- Pancreatitis secondary to ramipril?
I am a doctor by professoion.I was taking Ramipril 2.5 mg for last 2yrs.I am non diabetic,nonalcoholic,no gall stone,no H/O fever.Suddenly one morning I had severe abdominal pain followed by bouts of vomiting.Investigation like serum lipase,s.amylase,USG abdomen,CT scan abdomen confirmed diagnosis o ...
More reviews for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Nausea and vomiting
On eHealthMe, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (nortriptyline hydrochloride) is often used for migraine. Find out below the conditions Nortriptyline Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Nortriptyline Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Nausea and vomiting
Recent Nortriptyline hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pamelor, Gleevec for a 53-year old man who has Cancer
- Comparions of Mirtazapine, Amoxapine, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Imipramine Hydrochloride for a 32-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Savella, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 54-year old woman who has Depression Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Methocarbamol, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 77-year old man who has Facial Pain
- Comparions of Neurontin, Pamelor for a 16-year old boy who has Post-traumatic Headache
- Comparions of Abilify, Wellbutrin Xl, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Escitalopram Oxalate, Botox Cosmetic for a 41-year old woman who has Major Depressive Disorder
- Comparions of Furosemide, Gabapentin, Plaquenil, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Nexium for a 53-year old woman who has Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Ezetimibe; Simvastatin, Losartan, Metoprolol Succinate for a 72-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 51-year old man who has Post-traumatic Syndrome
- Comparions of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Zyprexa for a 57-year old woman who has Depression Suicidal
More related comparison studies for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Nausea and vomiting
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.