Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Thin blood - from FDA reports
Thin blood is reported only by a few people who take Nortriptyline Hydrochloride. We study 771 people who have side effects while taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 5 have Thin blood. Find out below who they are, when they have Thin blood and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 27, 2017
771 people reported to have side effects when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride.
Among them, 5 people (0.65%) have Thin blood
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Thin blood when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Thin blood when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (2 people, 40.00%)
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 20.00%)
- Febrile Neutropenia (1 person, 20.00%)
- Blood Homocysteine Increased (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Revlimid (2 people, 40.00%)
- Spironolactone (1 person, 20.00%)
- Prilosec (1 person, 20.00%)
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam (1 person, 20.00%)
- Paxil (1 person, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (2 people, 40.00%)
- Fever (2 people, 40.00%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 40.00%)
- Blood Sodium Decreased (2 people, 40.00%)
- Cataract (1 person, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Thin blood when taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is thin blood caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsThin blood and drugs with ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeThin blood and Nortriptyline hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nortriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Nortriptyline hydrochloride 1,870 users)
Thin blood has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, hepatitis c, preventive health care, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 144,868 Thin blood patients).
Browse all side effects of Nortriptyline hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Thin bloodThin blood
Could your condition cause Thin bloodThin blood
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My Doctor told me I have low vitamin D and he also has me on Crestor 5 mg once a day, also knows I take ibuprofen for pain. Also low Vitamin B history. Blood work just done had platelets 134 then repeat came in at 100. Said I need to see hematologist for low platelets. Never said to stop ...
User reviews to the study
Just starting Nortriptiline. Nervous about it because I had am Iscemic stroke 4 years ago. I have bad sciatic nerve pain in right butt cheek and right leg for many years. Epidural do not help. Thank you. Phyllis
Just to say since taking Nortriptyline I have had severe acid reflux and indigestion I tried Nexium but I had to stop taking them because of side effects and when I did stop it became a nightmare with rebound acid reflux so I now take gaviscon double action chewable tablets. I took nortriptyline ...