Home > Norvasc > Vision blurred > Norvasc and Vision blurred
Review: could Norvasc cause Vision blurred?
Summary: Vision blurred is found among people who take Norvasc, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Hypertension.
We study 78,991 people who have side effects while taking Norvasc from FDA and social media. Among them, 885 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Norvasc and have Vision blurred >>>
Norvasc (latest outcomes from 80,465 users) has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Vision Blurred (latest reports from 311,095 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 14, 2014: 78,991 people reported to have side effects when taking Norvasc. Among them, 885 people (1.12%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Norvasc when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||27.78%||38.89%||5.56%||2.78%||13.89%||11.11%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Norvasc * :
|Vision blurred||63.62%||36.38% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Norvasc * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.53%||3.17%||8.60%||24.60%||63.10% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Norvasc ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (193 people, 21.81%)
- Pain (85 people, 9.60%)
- Depression (58 people, 6.55%)
- Multiple myeloma (48 people, 5.42%)
- Osteoporosis (36 people, 4.07%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (214 people, 24.18%)
- Lipitor (128 people, 14.46%)
- Prednisone (114 people, 12.88%)
- Plavix (96 people, 10.85%)
- Nexium (94 people, 10.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Norvasc?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Norvasc and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Norvasc
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can unexplained hypertension be cause by a partial thyroidectomy?
(Asked by a 50 year old man who has BP 135/77 Even After Increasing Meds, and takes Acetaminophen, Fluticasone Propionate, Allegra D 24 Hour, Nexium, Valsartan, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate)
Doc is trying to figure out why the BP suddenly spiked. I started an exercise regimen after a stress test. I had to be on Metoprolol just to pass the test. Results were no heart-related issues. Lost 6lbs. since starting exercise and don't know if this is Thyroidal or not. No discussion with the ...
- Alprazolam & amoxicillin
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure, Diverticulitis, and takes Meclizine, Clonidine, Norvasc, Flomax, Avodart)
Have Diverticulitis from having Diverticulosis. Have had high blood pressure for
about 4 years and it is controlled with the Norvasc & Clonidine. Enlarged prostate is controlled with Flomax & Avodart. Meclizine is for vertigo, take 2 25mg per day, 1 Am & 1 PM. Take 1 Norvasc AM & 1 Flomax PM.
- May iuuse viagra after a hemorrhagic stroke ?
(Asked by a 74 year old man who has Ed A Nd I Had Ahemmorhagic Stroke, and takes Amlodipine Besylate, Valsartan)
I had a hemmorhagic stroke in March 2014 and wonder if I may safely use Viagra
- I am prescribed amlodopine for high blood pressure, 10mg daily. is it okay to combine garcinia cambogia for weight loss?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Amlodipine)
I have a prescription of Amlodipine 10mg tabs for high blood pressure. I would like to begin taking Garcinia Cambogia and would like to hear if anyone has had any adverse reaction to this combination or positive results, as well.
- What are effects of gabapentin when taking stress test?
(Asked by a 78 year old woman who has Neuropathy, and takes Gabapentin, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide)
I am seeing a neurologist, and have been referred to a cardiologist before final diagnosis. My initial test was good, but the cardiologist recommended I have a stress test to complete his evaluation.
More questions for: Norvasc, Vision blurred
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Amlo dipine and terazosin
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, BPH, and takes Terazosin Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate)
I have taken combination since 04/13 I have experienced ED lower testosterone and elevated PSA. Prior to that I was taking terazosin and hydrochorizide without any side effects. I stop taking the amlodipine during a juice fast and my PSA levels decreased when I stopped fasting and returned to taking ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Not a great experience
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Hashimotos Thyroidism, Prehypertension, and takes Armour Thyroid, Celebrex, Norvasc)
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Graves Disease, Essential High Blood Pressure, and takes Lisinopril, Losartan, Amlodipine, Levothyroxine Sodium)
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Simvastatin, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate)
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
More reviews for: Norvasc, Vision blurred
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
Comments: Naprosyn, Vicodin, Ativan and Prilosec are taken only on an as needed basis. Some of my symptoms are intermittent, and some are chronic. The though the medications may not completely rid me of a symptom (for example, depression or muscle pain), they do improve my condition enough to warrant their co ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Neurontin, Adderall Xr 20, Desipramine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D for a patient with Asthma Exercise Induced, Migraine, Add, Major Depression, Overall Wellness. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Fatigue, Depression
Comments: Increased dreaming and sleepwalking on neurontin. Found it affects me like clockwork. I must take it by 7pm in order to get up by 6am; otherwise I'm too woozy to drive even by 8am. Trying to make sure I took it early enough, I've taken at 6pm, but I wake up at 5am (I'm not a morning person!) like ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Comments: I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aleve, Lexapro, Wellbutrin for a patient with Pain - Back, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Disorientation, Paranoia, Vision Blurred, Panic Attacks, Dizziness
Comments: My dr increased my wellbutrin to 450 mg in January and I have been fine.
Yesterday morning, I took Wellbutrin 450 mg, 10 mg of Lexapro and 2 aleve for back pain. I had taken these medications numerous times sometimes sporadically due to scheduling, but try to be consistent either in am or at nigh ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Ambien, Fioricet W/ Codeine, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Metformin, Onglyza, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Benicar Hct, Metoprolol Succinate for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Complicated Migraine, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Vitamin D Abnormal, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Hypertension. The patient has Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Depression Aggravated, Aggression Aggravated, Muscle Spasms, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Comments: Recently Dxd w/ toxic multinodular goiter/hyperthyroidism. Fibromyalgia for 20+ years. Had to titrate off Savella 100 mg. BID due to hyperthyroidism. Now all above symptoms have worsened. Because thyroid blood work was in normal range ( although I had been on low iodine diet for 2 months, which shou ...
More related studies for: Norvasc, Vision blurred
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.