Novolog and Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma - from FDA reports
Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma is reported only by a few people who take Novolog. We study 25,279 people who have side effects while taking Novolog from FDA. Among them, 4 have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 01, 2017
25,279 people reported to have side effects when taking Novolog.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma when taking Novolog *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma when taking Novolog *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 25.00%)
- Hiv Test Positive (1 person, 25.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 25.00%)
- Enlarged Prostate (1 person, 25.00%)
- Diabetic Neuropathy (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lantus (3 people, 75.00%)
- Metformin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Flomax (1 person, 25.00%)
- Bydureon (1 person, 25.00%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Respiratory Tract Infection (1 person, 25.00%)
- Rashes (1 person, 25.00%)
- Insulin Resistance (1 person, 25.00%)
- Injection Site Haemorrhage (1 person, 25.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Novolog?
- Check symptoms - is cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Novolog has active ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Novolog 25,609 users)
Cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma (cancer originating from white blood cells) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, hodgkin's lymphoma, crohn's disease, hiv infection, eczema (latest reports from 6,840 Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma patients).
Browse all side effects of Novologa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cancer - hodgkin's lymphomaCancer - hodgkin's lymphoma
Could your condition cause Cancer - hodgkin's lymphomaCancer - hodgkin's lymphoma
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking novolog flexpen for 1 month first i started with eating all the time all day l ong it just makes me so hungry, then if i dont eat i get nausea, and feels like throwing up, then i started hurting inmy chest like a sharp needle swiped across the left side of my chest, then i ...
I have been diagnosed and treated for Stage 3 Hodgkins Lymphoma and I was taking the generic version of Yaz (Zarah) before, during and after my treatment. After doing more research and already being higher risk for break cancer due to radiation treatments, I plan to stop taking Zarah.
I have been giving myself Novolog injections for one week, One the second day I thought I came down with a stomach virus. I had dizziness, vomiting (severe) and diarrhea (severer). On the fourth day I went to ER. They could not really give me a explanation for my symptoms. I went home and the ...