Review: could Novolog cause Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma?
Summary: Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma is reported only by a few people who take Novolog.
We study 12,214 people who have side effects while taking Novolog from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Novolog and have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma >>>
Novolog has active ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from 12,334 Novolog users)
Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma
Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma (cancer originating from white blood cells) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, eczema, crohn's disease, hiv infection, psoriasis. (latest reports from 3,468 Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 12,214 people reported to have side effects when taking Novolog. Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Time on Novolog when people have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma * :
Gender of people who have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Novolog * :
|Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Novolog * :
|Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Novolog ** :
How people recovered from Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv test positive (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lantus (2 people, 100.00%)
- Revlimid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Everolimus (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Centrum (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma while taking Novolog?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Novolog and have Cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- support group for people who take Novolog
- support group for people who have Cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Levemir, NovoRapid, Implanon for a 28-year old woman with Diabetes, Birth Control. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Chlorthalidone, Spiriva, Symbicort, Lyrica, Omeprazole, Wellbutrin Xl, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar, Metformin, Requip for a 37-year old man with Information, Water Pill, Copd, Tingling And Numbness, Acid Refluc, Anxeity, Diabetic, Restless Legs.
- A study of side effects of Novolog for a 16-year old boy with Diabetes. The patient has Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
- A study of side effects of Novolog for a 19-year old girl with Diabetes Insipidus. The patient has Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Lantus, Novolog, Strattera for a 7-year old boy with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity. The patient has Low Blood Sugar
Recent Novolog related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Metformin, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar for a 50-year old woman who has Diabetes
- Comparions of Byetta, Levemir, Lantus, Novolog for a 77-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Humulin R, Novolog for a 51-year old man who has Insulin-requiring Type Ii Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Metformin, Novolog Flexpen, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levemir, Lisinopril for a 53-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Novolog Flexpen, Humalog Kwikpen for a 49-year old man who has Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.