Review: could Novolog cause Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma?
Summary: Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma is reported only by a few people who take Novolog.
We study 12,204 people who have side effects while taking Novolog from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Novolog and have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma >>>
Novolog has active ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in type 1 diabetes. (latest outcomes from Novolog 12,324 users)
Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma
Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma (cancer originating from white blood cells) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, eczema, crohn's disease, hiv infection, psoriasis.(latest reports from Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma 3,468 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: 12,204 people reported to have side effects when taking Novolog. Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Time on Novolog when people have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma * :
Gender of people who have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Novolog * :
|Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Novolog * :
|Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Novolog ** :
How people recovered from Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv test positive (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lantus (2 people, 100.00%)
- Revlimid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Everolimus (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Centrum (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma while taking Novolog?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Novolog and have Cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- support group for people who take Novolog
- support group for people who have Cancer - Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Did anyone get swollen lymph nodes or lymphoma during/after taking minocycline?
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Hodgkin's Disease, and takes Minocycline Hydrochloride)
After 3 weeks of taking Minocycline to treat my moderate acne, I started feeling swollen lymph nodes. I thought it was normal because it was on the list of possible side effects but after it gradually got worse I did exams and a biopsy and found out I had lymphoma (Hodgkin's).
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Radiation Exposure, Hodgkin's Disease, Breast Cancer Female, Heart Valve Calcification, Pleural Effusion, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Pneumonia, and takes Synthroid, Singulair, Azithromycin)
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
- Does taking lexapro prevent ms relapses? every time i try to stop taking lexa pro i have an ms relapse
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has MS, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, and takes Lexapro, Novolog, Terazosin Hydrochloride)
I have been on lexapro for 9 years and was diagnosed with MS 10 years ago. Currently I am taking the new drug Tecfedra for the MS. In the past whenever I have tried to stop taking Lexapro, I have an MS Relapse. I am only on 10 mg a day and cut that in half for a few weeks as I try to quit. Is there ...
- Does prazosin relieve tardive dyskensia ?
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Celiac Disease - Sprue, and takes Novolog)
Used Zoloft for 9 straight years. Now only take insulin. This is the only drug that is not addictive or dangerous like antidepressants are. . . Any thoughts?
- Can someone develope myasthenia gravis from botox injections for migraines if they also have fibromyalgia? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Polyarthritis, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lymphedema, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Optic Neuritis, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Acid Reflux, Hyperglycaemia, Menorrhagia, Endometriosis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Novolog, Imitrex, Singulair, HCTZ, Nexium, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Synthroid, Tricor, Voltaren, Ondansetron, Percocet, Naproxen, Cyproheptadine Hydrocloride, Zaleplon, Furosemide, Levemir)
i have multiple auto immune issues and have had chronic migraines for many years. the doctor decided that botox was my last chance to help these headaches. i started having symptoms of myasthenia gravis after the second round of botox. my head became so hard to hold up and straight. swallowing probl ...
More questions for: Novolog, Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
More reviews for: Novolog, Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Novolog, Tamiflu for a patient with Mother Of Rye, Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Flu. The patient has Altered State Of Consciousness, Blackheads, Low Blood Sugar
Comments: I am a Type 1 diabetic on insulin pump therapy with the continuous glucose monitoring link. I also take a Sertraline pill a day to take the edge off, but do not always take it on time during the hectic weekends/holidays. The past 2 days (day 3 and 4 of Tamiflu medication) had episodes where my blood ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lantus, NovoRapid for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has High Blood Sugar
Comments: My dad has been diabetic for about9 yrs now and started on Huminsulin then. However for the last 6 yrs he has been on Novorapid and Lantus.
Now I am suspecting a probable Somogyi effect,for the last 3 - 4 months.This started after a recent bout of hypoglycaemia during the day when the blood sugar ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Levemir Flexpen, Novolog for a patient with Cholesterol Management, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Every Kind Of Food Tastes Awful
Comments: This is a condition that's been going on for five years. If I were to bite into a piece of cake or candy, it would taste bitter.Anything you can think of that is generally sweet, including fruit, tastes bitter. Meals lack the flavor that they should have.When I eat chicken soup for instance, If I do ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Cialis, Proventil, Xanax, Cardizem Sr, Lanoxin, Xarelto, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar, Clonidine, Altace for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, Bph, Asthma, Panic Attacks, High Blood Pressure, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Asthma, Panic Attacks, High Blood Pressure, Sleep Apnea, Atrail Fib, Kidney Stones, Prostatitis, Osteoma,p Adrenal Adenoma, Pancreatitis
Comments: I have had rat bite fever, 1957; pylo9inidal cyst; PVC's, Hypoglycemia,p Hyperglycemia; Esophagitis; Diverticulitis; Ulcerative colitis; heart attack; gall bladder removal; adrenal adenoma; osteoma of the ear canal; kidney stones; prostatitis; agent orange exposure
- A study of drug interactions between Candesartan Cilexetil, Sildenafil Citrate, Levemir Flexpen, NovoRapid, Omeprazole, Metformin for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Erectile Dysfunction, Type 1 Diabetes, Acid Reflux. The patient has Deafness Transitory Partial, Nausea, Vertigo
Comments: Vertigo, nausea and deafness seem to come and go. I also get fulness in the ear. With no seemingly causing factor. Was told I had meniers disease. However have now been told I may have auditory neuropathy.
More related studies for: Novolog, Cancer - hodgkin's lymphoma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.