Home > Novolog > Renal failure acute > Novolog and Renal failure acute
Review: could Novolog cause Renal failure acute?
Summary: Renal failure acute is found among people who take Novolog, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lantus, and have Diabetes mellitus.
We study 12,204 people who have side effects while taking Novolog from FDA and social media. Among them, 359 have Renal failure acute. Find out below who they are, when they have Renal failure acute and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Novolog and have Renal failure acute >>>
Novolog (latest outcomes from 12,323 users) has active ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in diabetes.
Renal failure acute
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) (latest reports from 60,810 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, pain, multiple myeloma.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 12,204 people reported to have side effects when taking Novolog. Among them, 359 people (2.94%) have Renal Failure Acute.
Time on Novolog when people have Renal failure acute * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Renal failure acute||94.44%||5.56%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Novolog * :
|Renal failure acute||53.59%||46.41% |
Age of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Novolog * :
|Renal failure acute||0.00%||0.00%||1.40%||1.12%||1.40%||14.01%||15.41%||66.67% |
Severity of Renal failure acute when taking Novolog ** :
How people recovered from Renal failure acute ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (49 people, 13.65%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (49 people, 13.65%)
- Hypertension (40 people, 11.14%)
- Pain (37 people, 10.31%)
- Multiple myeloma (29 people, 8.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lantus (184 people, 51.25%)
- Aspirin (170 people, 47.35%)
- Lasix (103 people, 28.69%)
- Furosemide (86 people, 23.96%)
- Plavix (73 people, 20.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Renal Failure Acute while taking Novolog?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Novolog and have Renal Failure Acute
- support group for people who take Novolog
- support group for people who have Renal Failure Acute
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does taking lexapro prevent ms relapses? every time i try to stop taking lexa pro i have an ms relapse
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has MS, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, and takes Lexapro, Novolog, Terazosin Hydrochloride)
I have been on lexapro for 9 years and was diagnosed with MS 10 years ago. Currently I am taking the new drug Tecfedra for the MS. In the past whenever I have tried to stop taking Lexapro, I have an MS Relapse. I am only on 10 mg a day and cut that in half for a few weeks as I try to quit. Is there ...
- Does prazosin relieve tardive dyskensia ?
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Celiac Disease - Sprue, and takes Novolog)
Used Zoloft for 9 straight years. Now only take insulin. This is the only drug that is not addictive or dangerous like antidepressants are. . . Any thoughts?
- My mother was given 4 prescriptions on 06/10/2013 and on the 28th, she passed away, would these have cased her liver and kidneys to shut down?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Renal Failure Acute, and takes Fluoxetine, Lansoprazole, Exforge, Celebrex, Cyanocobalamin, Bystolic, Pioglitazone, Leflunomide, Lansoprazole)
we had went to er for a fall, where they did diagnostic xray, and she had bruised her butt, admitted due to small amt of fluid, everything seemed to be going downhill, come monday after thursday, liver and kidneys shut down, just two weeks prior, she was prescribed by her physician celebrex without ...
- Can someone develope myasthenia gravis from botox injections for migraines if they also have fibromyalgia?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Polyarthritis, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lymphedema, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Optic Neuritis, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Acid Reflux, Hyperglycaemia, Menorrhagia, Endometriosis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Novolog, Imitrex, Singulair, HCTZ, Nexium, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Synthroid, Tricor, Voltaren, Ondansetron, Percocet, Naproxen, Cyproheptadine Hydrocloride, Zaleplon, Furosemide, Levemir)
i have multiple auto immune issues and have had chronic migraines for many years. the doctor decided that botox was my last chance to help these headaches. i started having symptoms of myasthenia gravis after the second round of botox. my head became so hard to hold up and straight. swallowing probl ...
- Has anyone developed myastenia gravis after botox for migraines
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Endometriosis, MAGNESIUM METABOLISM DISORDER, Anemia - Iron Deficiency, Menorrhagia, Gout, Migraine With Aura, Lymphadenopathy, Leukocytosis, Insomnia, Optic Neuritis, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Neuropathy, Acid Reflux, Hypertension, Polyarthritis, Osteoporosis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Hypothyroidism, Crohn's Disease, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Diabetes Mellitus, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Imitrex, Lisinopril, HCTZ, Mirapex, Nexium, Novolog, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Singulair, Synthroid, TRICOR, Voltaren, Ondansetron Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Naproxen, Zaleplon, Percocet, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Mestinon, Furosemide, Levemir, Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
I have many auto immune problems and severe migraines. the doctors have tried everything that my medications and allergies will allow. then we tried botox. by the second set of injections i was having trouble holding my head up and swallowing. he avoided the paraspinal area after that but continued ...
More questions for: Novolog, Renal failure acute
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- V-fend orally possible cause of renal failur
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Renal Failure Acute, and takes Vfend)
My wife was on V-Fend for 10 months - aspergillosis. Gradually her creatinine start to rise which she then went to a Nephrologist. One day it went from 4 to 11 and I rushed her to the hospital where she went into acute renal failure requiring dialysis. I am a retired pharmacist and spoke with Pfiz ...
More reviews for: Novolog, Renal failure acute
- A study of drug interactions between Lantus, NovoRapid for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has High Blood Sugar
Comments: My dad has been diabetic for about9 yrs now and started on Huminsulin then. However for the last 6 yrs he has been on Novorapid and Lantus.
Now I am suspecting a probable Somogyi effect,for the last 3 - 4 months.This started after a recent bout of hypoglycaemia during the day when the blood sugar ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Levemir Flexpen, Novolog for a patient with Cholesterol Management, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Every Kind Of Food Tastes Awful
Comments: This is a condition that's been going on for five years. If I were to bite into a piece of cake or candy, it would taste bitter.Anything you can think of that is generally sweet, including fruit, tastes bitter. Meals lack the flavor that they should have.When I eat chicken soup for instance, If I do ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Cialis, Proventil, Xanax, Cardizem Sr, Lanoxin, Xarelto, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar, Clonidine, Altace for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, Bph, Asthma, Panic Attacks, High Blood Pressure, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Asthma, Panic Attacks, High Blood Pressure, Sleep Apnea, Atrail Fib, Kidney Stones, Prostatitis, Osteoma,p Adrenal Adenoma, Pancreatitis
Comments: I have had rat bite fever, 1957; pylo9inidal cyst; PVC's, Hypoglycemia,p Hyperglycemia; Esophagitis; Diverticulitis; Ulcerative colitis; heart attack; gall bladder removal; adrenal adenoma; osteoma of the ear canal; kidney stones; prostatitis; agent orange exposure
- A study of drug interactions between Candesartan Cilexetil, Sildenafil Citrate, Levemir Flexpen, NovoRapid, Omeprazole, Metformin for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Erectile Dysfunction, Type 1 Diabetes, Acid Reflux. The patient has Deafness Transitory Partial, Nausea, Vertigo
Comments: Vertigo, nausea and deafness seem to come and go. I also get fulness in the ear. With no seemingly causing factor. Was told I had meniers disease. However have now been told I may have auditory neuropathy.
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Probiotic, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Multivitamin, Aspirin, Calcium Citrate, Meloxicam, Exelon, Nexium, Lantus, Novolog, Escitalopram, Lisinopril for a patient with Allergy To Plants, Cats/dogs Dander, Trees And Grasses, Chronic Pain, Intestinal Health Increase Healthy Bacteria Destroyed By Aspartame, Joint Stiffness, For Women Over 50, No Iron,need Lutein,etc., Preventative, Osteopenia, Stiffness In A Joint, Dementia, Acid Reflux, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Chronic Pain, Osteoarthritis Aggravated, Dementia Due To Other General Medical Condition, Acid Reflux, Diabetes Mellitus Aggravated, Depression, High Blood Pressure
Comments: Diabetes Mellitus, insulin dependent for 53 years, brittle.
Chronic pain due to needing bone graph in femur/hip joint due to femur fracture 5 years ago which surgery did not properly repair--chronic bone deterioration in that left femur, lumbar spinal stenosis-awaiting surgery to L4/L5 slipped/rupt ...
More related studies for: Novolog, Renal failure acute
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.