Review: could Nucynta cause Drug screen positive?
Summary: Drug screen positive is found among people who take Nucynta, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Cymbalta, and have Pain.
We study 1,494 people who have side effects while taking Nucynta from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Drug screen positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nucynta and have Drug screen positive >>>
Nucynta has active ingredients of tapentadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 1,700 Nucynta users)
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 4,209 Drug screen positive patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 1,494 people reported to have side effects when taking Nucynta. Among them, 18 people (1.20%) have Drug Screen Positive.
Time on Nucynta when people have Drug screen positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug screen positive||20.00%||60.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Nucynta * :
|Drug screen positive||75.86%||24.14% |
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Nucynta * :
|Drug screen positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.35%||13.04%||52.17%||30.43% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (16 people, 88.89%)
- Depression (12 people, 66.67%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (12 people, 66.67%)
- Restless legs syndrome (12 people, 66.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (12 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (18 people, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (14 people, 77.78%)
- Lidoderm (12 people, 66.67%)
- Nefazodone (12 people, 66.67%)
- Adderall 10 (12 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of nucynta and drug screen positive on
Do you have Drug Screen Positive while taking Nucynta?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Nucynta and have Drug Screen Positive
- support group for people who take Nucynta
- support group for people who have Drug Screen Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Nucynta Er, Roxicodone for a 51-year old woman with Aging Changes In Hair And Nails, Pain. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of side effects of Nucynta Er for a 69-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Bronchitis Acute Viral (acute inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes due to viral infection)
- A study of drug interactions between Flexeril, Effexor Xr, Nucynta, Gabapentin for a 47-year old woman with Sciatica, Depression. The patient has Mouth Sores, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth, Dry Mouth, Bad Breath, Metallic Taste
- A study of drug interactions between Nucynta Er, Tylenol for a 46-year old woman with Neuropathy, Flu. The patient has Diarrhoea Nos
- A study of drug interactions between Elavil, Alprazolam, Nucynta Er for a 38-year old woman with Insomnia, Anxiety, Arnold-chiari Malformation. The patient has Tachycardia Aggravated
Recent Nucynta related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.