Home > Nucynta > Drug screen positive > Nucynta and Drug screen positive
Review: could Nucynta cause Drug screen positive?
We study 1,484 people who have side effects while taking Nucynta from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Drug screen positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen positive and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Nucynta and have Drug screen positive >>>
Nucynta (latest outcomes from 1,690 users) has active ingredients of tapentadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive (latest reports from 17,280 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,484 people reported to have side effects when taking Nucynta. Among them, 18 people (1.21%) have Drug Screen Positive.
Time on Nucynta when people have Drug screen positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug screen positive||20.00%||60.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Nucynta * :
|Drug screen positive||75.86%||24.14% |
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Nucynta * :
|Drug screen positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.35%||13.04%||52.17%||30.43% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (16 people, 88.89%)
- Depression (12 people, 66.67%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (12 people, 66.67%)
- Restless legs syndrome (12 people, 66.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (12 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (18 people, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (14 people, 77.78%)
- Lidoderm (12 people, 66.67%)
- Nefazodone (12 people, 66.67%)
- Adderall 10 (12 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Screen Positive while taking Nucynta?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nucynta and have Drug Screen Positive
- support group for people who take Nucynta
- support group for people who have Drug Screen Positive
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does nucynta filter through the liver
I have rectal cancer and it is very painful. I also have a rare liver condition and I need to take a pain controller that is not filtered through the liver.
- Can prolia cause side effects to tkr?
I had total knee replacements for both knees in 2011. The left knee turned out fair but the right never gave me any relief. In 2012 I was put on Remicade which helped my RA a great deal. Then a couple months ago I was given Prolia injection for my Osteoporosis. Two days later I experienced a lot of ...
- Can i dye my hair while taking nuycenta er
I am new to Nuycnta Er and am wondering if its ok to dye my hair? The last pain med I was on caused the color I have used for 18 years to come out really really dark.....any ideas?
More questions for: Nucynta, Drug screen positive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Unexplained death of a young, healthy man
My 35 year old husband died after taking Nucynta ER for 14 days. Although he had no history of seizures the drug caused him to have multiple seizures one night. This resulted in cardiac arrest and an untimely death of a strong, healthy, hard working man. Please know all of the possible side affec ...
More reviews for: Nucynta, Drug screen positive
On eHealthMe, Nucynta (tapentadol hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Nucynta is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Nucynta used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Nucynta, Drug screen positive
Recent Nucynta related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Nucynta, Drug screen positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (12 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (14 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Exogenous Cushing Syndrome
- Metastases To Diaphragm
- Weight Gain
- Oil Of Oregano