Home > Nucynta > Migraines > Nucynta and Migraines
Review: could Nucynta cause Migraines (Migraine)?
We study 1,484 people who have side effects while taking Nucynta from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Migraines. Find out below who they are, when they have Migraines and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Nucynta and have Migraines >>>
Nucynta (latest outcomes from 1,690 users) has active ingredients of tapentadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Migraines (headache) (latest reports from 172,142 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, pain.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 1,482 people reported to have side effects when taking Nucynta. Among them, 21 people (1.42%) have Migraines.
Time on Nucynta when people have Migraines * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Migraines when taking Nucynta * :
Age of people who have Migraines when taking Nucynta * :
Severity of Migraines when taking Nucynta ** :
How people recovered from Migraines ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (13 people, 61.90%)
- Back pain (13 people, 61.90%)
- Migraine (7 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 14.29%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 9.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nucynta er (9 people, 42.86%)
- Percocet (6 people, 28.57%)
- Imitrex (6 people, 28.57%)
- Xanax (3 people, 14.29%)
- Cymbalta (3 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Migraines while taking Nucynta?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Nucynta and have Migraines
- group for people who take Nucynta
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Onset of symptoms started on third day of Savella Titration pack. Immediately stopped medicine (had the 3rd day am dose) by midday spasms and back pain severe, by 6pm unable to walk due to extreme pain. Sent to ER, no response to pain medicine, finally muscle relaxer allowed me to walk again. Sent home on Muscle relaxers. Had MRI - found 1 inch fluid cyst on Pancreas. 5 days later muscles no longer hurt, minimal back pain and able to walk again unassisted.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
The chest pain has gone down one arm one time and down my other arm the next time I got chest pain a week later. Plus I have trouble breathing when this happens.
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Luigi on Aug, 5, 2014:
I used to get Migraines 3-6 times a year. I've switched from Rat Poison (Coumidan) to Xarelto and now I'm getting them 2-4 times a month. I had a successful Cardio Ablation done and am no longer in A Fib. I'm thinking why am I still on blood thinners anyway?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Nucynta, Migraines
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Nucynta, Migraines
On eHealthMe, Nucynta (tapentadol hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Nucynta is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Nucynta used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (60 minutes ago)
- Breast Enlargement
- Nausea And Vomiting
- Glomerulonephritis Pulmonary Hemorrhage