Review: could Nuvaring cause Painful urination (Urination - painful)?
We study 10,173 people who have side effects while taking Nuvaring from FDA and social media. Among them, 65 have Painful urination. Find out below who they are, when they have Painful urination and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Nuvaring and have Painful urination >>>
Nuvaring (latest outcomes from 10,587 users) has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control.
Painful urination (latest reports from 112,483 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 10,163 people reported to have side effects when taking Nuvaring. Among them, 65 people (0.64%) have Painful Urination.
Time on Nuvaring when people have Painful urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Painful urination||8.47%||44.07%||22.03%||16.95%||6.78%||1.69%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Painful urination when taking Nuvaring * :
|Painful urination||0.00%||1.25%||1.25%||48.75%||43.75%||1.25%||3.75%||0.00% |
Severity of Painful urination when taking Nuvaring ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Painful urination||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Painful urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Painful urination||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (53 people, 81.54%)
- Ovarian cyst (8 people, 12.31%)
- Menstrual disorder (3 people, 4.62%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 4.62%)
- Polycystic ovaries (2 people, 3.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lexapro (13 people, 20.00%)
- Zoloft (11 people, 16.92%)
- Multi-vitamin (10 people, 15.38%)
- Ativan (10 people, 15.38%)
- Claritin (9 people, 13.85%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Painful Urination while taking Nuvaring?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nuvaring and have Painful Urination
- support group for people who take Nuvaring
- support group for people who have Painful Urination
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Nuvaring, Painful urination
More reviews for: Nuvaring, Painful urination
On eHealthMe, Nuvaring (ethinyl estradiol; etonogestrel) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Nuvaring is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Nuvaring used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Zosyn, Gentamicin Sulfate, Nuvaring, Levaquin In Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container - EQ 750MG /150ML, Dilaudid, Percocet for a patient with Kidney Infection, Uti, Birth Control, Uti - Acute, Pain. The patient has Hematuria - Chronic 9+ Mo, Flank Pain, Dysuria, Hypokalaemia, Uric Acid, Chronic Renal Complications, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
More related studies for: Nuvaring, Painful urination
Recent Nuvaring related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Nuvaring, Painful urination
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.