Home > Nuvaring > Varicose vein > Nuvaring and Varicose vein
Review: could Nuvaring cause Varicose vein?
We study 10,173 people who have side effects while taking Nuvaring from FDA and social media. Among them, 125 have Varicose vein. Find out below who they are, when they have Varicose vein and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Nuvaring and have Varicose vein >>>
Nuvaring (latest outcomes from 10,587 users) has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control.
Varicose vein (veins that have become enlarged and tortuous) (latest reports from 17,800 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, birth control, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 10,163 people reported to have side effects when taking Nuvaring. Among them, 125 people (1.23%) have Varicose Vein.
Time on Nuvaring when people have Varicose vein * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Varicose vein||0.94%||34.91%||17.92%||14.15%||27.36%||4.72%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Varicose vein when taking Nuvaring * :
|Varicose vein||0.00%||0.00%||3.39%||45.76%||35.59%||10.17%||5.08%||0.00% |
Severity of Varicose vein when taking Nuvaring ** :
How people recovered from Varicose vein ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (104 people, 83.20%)
- Menstruation irregular (14 people, 11.20%)
- Deep vein thrombosis (10 people, 8.00%)
- Pain (5 people, 4.00%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 3.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Multi-vitamin (11 people, 8.80%)
- Aspirin (11 people, 8.80%)
- Claritin (11 people, 8.80%)
- Chloroquine phosphate (9 people, 7.20%)
- Plavix (9 people, 7.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Varicose Vein while taking Nuvaring?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nuvaring and have Varicose Vein
- support group for people who take Nuvaring
- support group for people who have Varicose Vein
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Nuvaring, Varicose vein
More reviews for: Nuvaring, Varicose vein
On eHealthMe, Nuvaring (ethinyl estradiol; etonogestrel) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Nuvaring is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Nuvaring used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Nuvaring, Varicose vein
Recent Nuvaring related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Nuvaring, Varicose vein
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Calcium Gluconate
- Second Degree Burn
- Upper Limb Deformity