Home > Nyquil > Death of child > Nyquil and Death of child
Review: could Nyquil cause Death of child (Death)?
Summary: Death of child is found among people who take Nyquil, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Water pills, and have Fluid retention.
We study 749 people who have side effects while taking Nyquil from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Death of child. Find out below who they are, when they have Death of child and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nyquil and have Death of child >>>
Nyquil (latest outcomes from 1,133 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; doxylamine; pseudoephedrine. It is often used in cough.
Death of child
Death of child (latest reports from 177,488 patients)
On Oct, 30, 2014: 749 people reported to have side effects when taking Nyquil. Among them, 5 people (0.67%) have Death Of Child.
Time on Nyquil when people have Death of child * :
Gender of people who have Death of child when taking Nyquil * :
|Death of child||20.00%||80.00% |
Age of people who have Death of child when taking Nyquil * :
|Death of child||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fluid retention (2 people, 40.00%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (1 people, 20.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 20.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Water pills (2 people, 40.00%)
- Plavix (2 people, 40.00%)
- Heparin sodium injection (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lasix (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death Of Child while taking Nyquil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nyquil and have Death Of Child
- support group for people who take Nyquil
- support group for people who have Death Of Child
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What would cause a false positive for methadone
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, Back Pain - Low, and takes Gabapentin, Percocet, Lasix, Clonidine, Isosorbide Dinitrate, Norvasc, Topiramate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan, Metoprolol Tartrate, Motrin, Motrin Migraine Pain, Tylenol, NyQuil)
I am testing positive for methadone that I don't take. what will cause a false positive
- I took too much nyquil and my heart rate has raised. how long does this last?
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who has Depressed Mood, Anxiety And Stress, and takes NyQuil, Unisom)
My boyfriend of two years and I broke up. I freak out took quite a bit of nyquil to sleep and also one Unison sleeping pill. This was around six PM. I also hadn't slept AT ALL the night before. Then at ten pm he shows up with friends and family to help him move his stuff out. I freaked out even wors ...
- Causes of extreme fatigue and fainting when stressed and chronic panic/anxiety and insomnia
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Death Of Child, Depression - Major, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Anxiety Disorder, GERD, and takes Clonazepam, Protonix)
since daughters death 6 years ago I have been extremely fatigued, no energy for anything, dizziness chronic and have fainted about 7 times in the past 18 months, severe panic when leaving my home to the point of choking and vomiting, also wake up with flashbacks to my childs death nightly. Have bee ...
- Have you heard of people taking large amounts of imodium to get "opiod" feeling and death due to amount taken?
(Asked by a 21 year old man who has Death Of Child, and takes Imodium)
My 21 year old son passed away unexpectedly due to large amount of Imodium taken. As I have found out he had been taking this OTC medication to get the same feeling as pain medication(opioids). This medication showed up in his toxicology report. Can anyone help me understand how this could cause dea ...
- I had blepharoplasty this morning. can i take nyquil tonight
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who takes Nyquil)
More questions for: Nyquil, Death of child
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
(Posted by a 40 year old man who has Death, and takes Oxymorphone Hydrochloride)
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
More reviews for: Nyquil, Death of child
- A study of side effects of Seasonique for a patient with No Periods. The patient has Death
Comments: she took seasonique for about 10 days, felt ill...then cramps, abdominal pain, vomiting; needed help walking to and from bathroom; assisted to bed. Seemed disoriented, no fever; told her we were going to the doctor's in the morning....when I went to her room she was dead. I am her father....
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Magnesium, Multivitamin, Paxil, Glimepiride, Lovastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Doxycycline for a patient with Health, Stress And Anxiety, Diabetes, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Hypertension, Coughing Up Blood. The patient has Death, Swelling
Comments: My wife took these meds one morning, then that evening she took the Doxycycline and around 05:00 hours the next morning her throat started closing and she Called Kaiser Permanente, getting the answering service. After describing her symptom,which kept getting progressively worse, the medical profes ...
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Death Of Sibling
Comments: My brother had MRSA and the nursing home was giving him Prednisone for Asthma. I know that Prednisone lowers the bodies amune system and what have allowed the MRSA to flourish. Is this true because when i told the staff of what i have discovered about this one medication they had been giving him for ...
- A study of drug interactions between Mestinon, Robaxin-750 for a patient with Myasthenia Gravis. The patient has Death
Comments: My daughter was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis approx 8 months before her death. Her neurologist diagnosed her and prescribed Imuran and Mestinon. She was referred to Pain Mgmt where she was prescribed Robaxin. What would the results of taking these medications together?
- A study of side effects of NyQuil for a patient with Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion. The patient has Rash Generalised (rash on most of body parts)
Comments: Yesterday I took 2 DayQuil capsules at 6 pm and then the recommended dosage of NyQuil syrup at 11:00 pm prior to going to bed. This was my first and only usage of these products in over a year. It should also be mentioned that I finished 7 days of 500 mg of Augmentin BID yesterday morning. I have ne ...
More related studies for: Nyquil, Death of child
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.