Review: could Nyquil cause Death of child (Death)?
Summary: Death of child is reported only by a few people who take Nyquil.
We study 761 people who have side effects while taking Nyquil from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Death of child. Find out below who they are, when they have Death of child and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nyquil and have Death of child >>>
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; doxylamine; pseudoephedrine. It is often used in the flu. (latest outcomes from 1,145 Nyquil users)
Death of child
Death of child (latest reports from 177,493 Death of child patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 761 people reported to have side effects when taking Nyquil. Among them, 5 people (0.66%) have Death Of Child.
Time on Nyquil when people have Death of child * :
Gender of people who have Death of child when taking Nyquil * :
|Death of child||20.00%||80.00% |
Age of people who have Death of child when taking Nyquil * :
|Death of child||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fluid retention (2 people, 40.00%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (1 people, 20.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 20.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Water pills (2 people, 40.00%)
- Plavix (2 people, 40.00%)
- Heparin sodium injection (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lasix (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of nyquil and death of child on
Do you have Death Of Child while taking Nyquil?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Nyquil and have Death Of Child
- support group for people who take Nyquil
- support group for people who have Death Of Child
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Augmentin, Sertraline, Gabapentin for a 30-year old man with Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis Bacterial, Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Sudden Death
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 53-year old man with None, Blood Triglycerides, Acid Reflux, Major Depression. The patient has Death
- A study of side effects of NyQuil for a 46-year old woman with Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper. The patient has Hypothyroidism
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 28-year old woman with Nausea. The patient has Postpartum Haemorrhage, Peripartum Cardiomyopathy, Death Of Parent, Placental Abruption
- A study of side effects of NyQuil for a 39-year old woman with Flu. The patient has Weight Gain
Recent Nyquil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.