Nyquil and Hepatitis - from FDA reports
Hepatitis is reported only by a few people who take Nyquil. We study 682 people who have side effects while taking Nyquil from FDA. Among them, 1 have Hepatitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Hepatitis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 27, 2017
682 people reported to have side effects when taking Nyquil.
Among them, 1 person (0.15%) has Hepatitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hepatitis when taking Nyquil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hepatitis when taking Nyquil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sinus Headache (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Migraine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Influenza Like Illness (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hepatitis B (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (1 person, 100.00%)
- Tylenol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pegasys (1 person, 100.00%)
- Allegra (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Overdose (1 person, 100.00%)
- Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hepatorenal Failure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Bleeding Disorders (1 person, 100.00%)
- Amputation (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Hepatitis when taking Nyquil?
- Check symptoms - is hepatitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHepatitis and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHepatitis and Nyquil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 717 users)
Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver) has been reported by people with hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 16,604 Hepatitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Nyquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with HepatitisHepatitis
Could your condition cause HepatitisHepatitis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
My wife is 37 and has no risk factors for a stroke. She took NyQuil for three nights in a row for a virus causing congestion problems and had a massive stroke. Has anyone experienced a stroke while taking NyQuil?
Dear eHealth.me contributor: All information supplied on eHealth.me is not always from professionals in modern or alternative medicine. Response from others is not always in your best interest and the information given is often incomplete. Deciding to take medication requires two ...
This election will set the path to dramatically improve or further destroy our health system. ObamaCare has taken an already a disastrous system and made it much worse. The US has been rated #38 in healthcare where France is rated #1. Millions of Americans travel to France when they want a ...