Review: could Nyquil cause Intermenstrual bleeding (Vaginal bleeding between periods)?
Summary: Intermenstrual bleeding is reported only by a few people who take Nyquil.
We study 750 people who have side effects while taking Nyquil from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Intermenstrual bleeding. Find out below who they are, when they have Intermenstrual bleeding and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nyquil and have Intermenstrual bleeding >>>
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; doxylamine; pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (view latest outcomes from 1,135 users)
Intermenstrual bleeding has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.(latest reports from Intermenstrual bleeding 14,010 patients)
On Dec, 2, 2014: 750 people reported to have side effects when taking Nyquil. Among them, 2 people (0.27%) have Intermenstrual Bleeding.
Time on Nyquil when people have Intermenstrual bleeding * :
Gender of people who have Intermenstrual bleeding when taking Nyquil * :
|Intermenstrual bleeding||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Intermenstrual bleeding when taking Nyquil * :
|Intermenstrual bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Intermenstrual bleeding when taking Nyquil ** :
How people recovered from Intermenstrual bleeding ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ceftin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Triphasil-28 (1 people, 50.00%)
- Tylenol (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ferrous sulfate tab (1 people, 50.00%)
- Maalox (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Intermenstrual Bleeding while taking Nyquil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nyquil and have Intermenstrual Bleeding
- support group for people who take Nyquil
- support group for people who have Intermenstrual Bleeding
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can terbinafine and or prenatal vitamins being taken together cause lengthy periods?
I've been bleeding for a month now, the month before this one I Did not have a period at all...went to doctor found out I was not pregnant. She prescribed terbinafine for a toe nail fungus. And told me since I was sexually active I should start taking prenatals...have not stopped bleeding since... help???
- My period has occurred twice in a month. this is the first time.
My period starts on the 25/26th of every month. It came as always on Feb 26th and ended on March 3rd. On Saturday March 8th I had an incident where someone strangled me. There was no other assault.
It is more of light bleeding and spotting. I have mild cramps.
I don't know if this is stress related as I think I lost consciousness briefly and I was extremely afraid. I have an IUD inserted in October 2011. It hasn't given me problems. I am sexually active.
- What would cause a false positive for methadone (1 answer)
I am testing positive for methadone that I don't take. what will cause a false positive
- I took too much nyquil and my heart rate has raised. how long does this last? (2 answers)
My boyfriend of two years and I broke up. I freak out took quite a bit of nyquil to sleep and also one Unison sleeping pill. This was around six PM. I also hadn't slept AT ALL the night before. Then at ten pm he shows up with friends and family to help him move his stuff out. I freaked out even worse. Crying and having panic attacks and not being able to breathe well. I was up until around 1 am not being able to sleep because of the anxiety and my raised heart rate. I took a very low dose Xanex and finally fell asleep around two am. It's now early morning and my heart rate continues to give me anxiety. I can't sleep, my mind is foggy and I have terrible anxiety. What do i do to help myself? Please help.
- Irregular bleeding/ spotting
I got irregular bleeding more than 4 days already, and my bith control still have about 2 weeks until the cycle. It very light/ spotting period, only when i am urinating. Also lately i experience fatigue, muscle joint pain. Easy to get tired and no energy even though i sleep 8 hours at night. Also always feel sleepy during days
More questions for: Nyquil, Intermenstrual bleeding
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Thank god for my dog
On May 1st I came home from work and had taken some Nyquil before bed. While I was sleeping(for 17hours) I had a massive stroke, which my dog sensed and saved my life by waking me up in time to call for help. I was life flighted to a different Hospital, I'm very honored to have such a wonderful pup!
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so paragard was the only BC choice for me it caused me alot of bleeding issues I went 3monyhs on one straight period. So my Dr put me on norethindrone acet. To stop periods all together which caused all of my issues above to subside, apparently my hormones where the cause of my issues. I love the paragard an norethindrone combination!!!!
More reviews for: Nyquil, Intermenstrual bleeding
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I spot 10 days before period all the way up to when my period starts the bleeding isn't profusely just random light spotting I may have cramps here and there nothing severe my period does last 7 days. I do have daily headaches some so bad I'm nauseas and become very sensitive to light my headaches g ...
- My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year and a half. Still trying. Should be ovulating now, but no positive digital OPK. Need to lose 30 pounds. Thinking that would help our chances of conceiving. Today is cycle day 21. I have always had irregular periods ranging from 33 days to ...
- I've had all over pain for 4 months, starting with pains in left abdomen, spreading to left leg, upper back, and then right abdomen. MRI's,xrays,blood work all shows normal. Physical activity and stress worsens symptoms. Seen hernia doctor said was normal, Neurologist diagnosed me with high anxiety ...
- Missed a few pills, not in a row started spotting ,not alot, not heavy, kind of red but not bright, like water color light brownish to pale red. Happened one or two times in the past for having done the same thing but stopped. this has been 2 1/2 weeks and am about to start last week of pills. tha ...
- I have been on the nexplanon for just short of a year and now for 5 weeks have been taking enbrel for my ankylosing spondylitis and i have gained 20+ lbs by breasts hurt badly and now out of no where i am spotting and i havent had a period since last july. I would like to know why these symptoms ar ...
More related studies for: Nyquil, Intermenstrual bleeding
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.