Home > Nystatin > Dizziness > Nystatin and Dizziness
Review: could Nystatin cause Dizziness?
We study 8,915 people who have side effects while taking Nystatin from FDA and social media. Among them, 405 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nystatin and have Dizziness >>>
Nystatin (latest outcomes from 9,094 users) has active ingredients of nystatin. It is often used in thrush.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 8,915 people reported to have side effects when taking Nystatin. Among them, 405 people (4.54%) have Dizziness.
Time on Nystatin when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Nystatin * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Nystatin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (55 people, 13.58%)
- Metastases to bone (50 people, 12.35%)
- Pain (46 people, 11.36%)
- Hypertension (32 people, 7.90%)
- Osteoporosis (24 people, 5.93%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Protonix (169 people, 41.73%)
- Levaquin (144 people, 35.56%)
- Zometa (141 people, 34.81%)
- Aredia (126 people, 31.11%)
- Prednisone (122 people, 30.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dizziness while taking Nystatin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nystatin and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Nystatin
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Nystatin, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Nystatin, Dizziness
On eHealthMe, Nystatin (nystatin) is often used for thrush. Find out below the conditions Nystatin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Nystatin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Nystatin, Dizziness
Recent Nystatin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Nystatin, Dizziness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (9 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (21 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Subdural Haematoma
- Weight Gain Unintentional
- Coffea Robusta
- American Mullein
- Pramipexole Dihydrochloride