Nystatin and Escherichia urinary tract infection - from FDA reports
Escherichia urinary tract infection is found among people who take Nystatin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Ativan, and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This review analyzes which people have Escherichia urinary tract infection with Nystatin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,156 people who have side effects when taking Nystatin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 08, 2017
14,156 people reported to have side effects when taking Nystatin.
Among them, 14 people (0.1%) have Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection when taking Nystatin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection when taking Nystatin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 7.14 %
- 50-59: 21.43 %
- 60+: 71.43 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 21.43%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (2 people, 14.29%)
- Nausea (2 people, 14.29%)
- Diarrhea (2 people, 14.29%)
- Depression (2 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (4 people, 28.57%)
- Ativan (4 people, 28.57%)
- Pantoprazole (3 people, 21.43%)
- Protonix (2 people, 14.29%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 14.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (6 people, 42.86%)
- Thrombocytopenia (5 people, 35.71%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (5 people, 35.71%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 28.57%)
- Haematocrit Decreased (3 people, 21.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Escherichia urinary tract infection when taking Nystatin?
- Check symptoms - is escherichia urinary tract infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Nystatin has active ingredients of nystatin. It is often used in thrush. (latest outcomes from Nystatin 14,441 users)
Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection
Escherichia urinary tract infection (urinary tract infection by escherichia coli) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, kidney transplant (latest reports from 2,818 Escherichia urinary tract infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Nystatina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Escherichia urinary tract infectionEscherichia urinary tract infection
Could your condition cause Escherichia urinary tract infectionEscherichia urinary tract infection
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I take Nystatin for overgrowth of fungi in my intestine. I think that hot flashes is a result of toxins that come out of dead fungies. Before taking Nystatin, I had hot flashes with any kind of remedies that I took for fungi