Home > Nystatin > Escherichia urinary tract infection > Nystatin and Escherichia urinary tract infection
Review: could Nystatin cause Escherichia urinary tract infection?
Summary: Escherichia urinary tract infection is found among people who take Nystatin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Potassium chloride, and have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease.
We study 8,915 people who have side effects while taking Nystatin from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Escherichia urinary tract infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Escherichia urinary tract infection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nystatin and have Escherichia urinary tract infection >>>
Nystatin (latest outcomes from 9,094 users) has active ingredients of nystatin. It is often used in thrush.
Escherichia urinary tract infection
Escherichia urinary tract infection (urinary tract infection by escherichia coli) (latest reports from 10,854 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 8,915 people reported to have side effects when taking Nystatin. Among them, 10 people (0.11%) have Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection.
Time on Nystatin when people have Escherichia urinary tract infection * :
Age of people who have Escherichia urinary tract infection when taking Nystatin * :
|Escherichia urinary tract infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||70.00% |
Severity of Escherichia urinary tract infection when taking Nystatin ** :
How people recovered from Escherichia urinary tract infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 20.00%)
- Renal failure (1 people, 10.00%)
- 5q minus syndrome (1 people, 10.00%)
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Potassium chloride (4 people, 40.00%)
- Lasix (3 people, 30.00%)
- Ativan (3 people, 30.00%)
- Protonix (2 people, 20.00%)
- Temazepam (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection while taking Nystatin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nystatin and have Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection
- support group for people who take Nystatin
- support group for people who have Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
More questions for: Nystatin, Escherichia urinary tract infection
More reviews for: Nystatin, Escherichia urinary tract infection
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a patient with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
Comments: I have pos. speckled ANA titer since I was in my early 20's, but no autoimmunity symptoms or rashes to report. My LLMD has dx'd me as having lyme disease and I am in treatment for that currently.
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Prednisone, Nystatin for a patient with Kidney Disease, Hypertension, Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis, Thrush. The patient has Hurts To Open Mouth, Jaw Pops
Comments: My jaw pops when I chew on the left side only. It hurts if I open it more than an inch. I have hold my head back in order to put food in mouth because I can only open it so wide.
- A study of drug interactions between Flagyl, Nystatin, Ciprofloxacin for a patient with Skin Candida, Skin Infection - Yeast. The patient has Urination - Painful
Comments: i also feel pains after urinating for abt a minute before it stops and stats again when i urinate
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Glycinate, Nystatin, Fluconazole for a patient with Insomnia, Candidiasis. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: Magnesium glyconate and Magnesium gluconate to help with stress and sleep issues
- A study of side effects of Nystatin for a patient with Oral Thrush. The patient has Migraine (headache)
Comments: I just look into this Nystatin drug they had been giving me while at a Nursing home for the Bacteria or Oral Thrush. I finally had to take Imaitrex to help it go away. I am calling my Dr in the morning to stop taking this medication. I was throwing up because of this medicine. Why no warning label?
More related studies for: Nystatin, Escherichia urinary tract infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.