Review: could Nystatin cause Escherichia urinary tract infection?
Summary: Escherichia urinary tract infection is found among people who take Nystatin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Potassium chloride, and have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease.
We study 8,916 people who have side effects while taking Nystatin from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Escherichia urinary tract infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Escherichia urinary tract infection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nystatin and have Escherichia urinary tract infection >>>
Nystatin has active ingredients of nystatin. It is often used in thrush. (latest outcomes from Nystatin 9,095 users)
Escherichia urinary tract infection
Escherichia urinary tract infection (urinary tract infection by escherichia coli) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.(latest reports from Escherichia urinary tract infection 1,860 patients)
On Dec, 5, 2014: 8,915 people reported to have side effects when taking Nystatin. Among them, 10 people (0.11%) have Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection.
Time on Nystatin when people have Escherichia urinary tract infection * :
Age of people who have Escherichia urinary tract infection when taking Nystatin * :
|Escherichia urinary tract infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||70.00% |
Severity of Escherichia urinary tract infection when taking Nystatin ** :
How people recovered from Escherichia urinary tract infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 20.00%)
- Renal failure (1 people, 10.00%)
- 5q minus syndrome (1 people, 10.00%)
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Potassium chloride (4 people, 40.00%)
- Lasix (3 people, 30.00%)
- Ativan (3 people, 30.00%)
- Protonix (2 people, 20.00%)
- Temazepam (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection while taking Nystatin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nystatin and have Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection
- support group for people who take Nystatin
- support group for people who have Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
More questions for: Nystatin, Escherichia urinary tract infection
More reviews for: Nystatin, Escherichia urinary tract infection
- A study of side effects of Nystatin for a patient with Oral Thrush. The patient has Migraine (headache)
Comments: I just look into this Nystatin drug they had been giving me while at a Nursing home for the Bacteria or Oral Thrush. I finally had to take Imaitrex to help it go away. I am calling my Dr in the morning to stop taking this medication. I was throwing up because of this medicine. Why no warning label?
- A study of side effects of Candex for a patient with Candidiasis. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: started candex after asparagus unmasked candida in mouth (thrush) used for a month with severe dry mouth, when added neprinol and syntol severe stomach pain and vomiting. stopped candex, stopped pain, but lots of diarrhea for 3 days now. also lower blood pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Silver, Nystatin, Clobetasol Propionate, Vanos, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cardizem, Prednisone, Restasis, Lidocaine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex HFA, Xopenex, Fioricet, Relpax, Botox, Lidoderm, Baclofen, Lansoprazole, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Singulair, Oxycodone, Enbrel, Aygestin for a patient with Acne, Wound, Thrush, Eczema, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Dry Eye, Cervical Spondylosis, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Musculoskeletal Pain, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Urine Output, Constipation, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Early Morning Awakening, Palpitations Aggravated, Sleepy, Sleep Paralysis - Isolated, Confusion, Sensitivity To The Cold, Drowsiness, Muscle Fatigue, Cramps - Muscle, Pain - Muscles, Muscular Weakness, Eye Pain, Vision Blurred, Night Sweats, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Pain - Neck, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Increased Intracranial Pressure, Headache, Heart Rate Increased, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Blood Pressure Increased
Comments: Healed joint and soft tissue injuries (PID) return with increased pain and swelling. Pressure changes with position. Frequency and intensity of migraines increased with pressure symptoms. Genetic connective tissue disorder - Ehler Danlos Syndrome. Cardiac arrhythmia. History of rheumatic fever, pneu ...
- A study of drug interactions between Excedrin, Benadryl, Paxil, Ativan, Natural DHEA, Baclofen, Candex, Cymbalta for a patient with Head And Neck Pain, Itching, Depression And Anxiety, Anxiety, Cortisol Level, Muscle Pain And Reduce Anxiety, Bad Bacteria And Yeast In The Intestines, Depression. The patient has No Energy, Joint Pain, Muscle Weakness, Stomach Pain, Nausea, Extreme Bloating, Anxiety Aggravated, Depression Aggravated, Severe Headache
Comments: I am a 44 year old female with a very low testerone level of 3. I recently just got off of the birth control pill and have suffered from depression and anxiety for half of my life. I have recently reduced the Baclofen and Paxil and have started to feel worse. Can you please let me know the interacti ...
- A study of side effects of Nystatin for a patient with Oral Thrush. The patient has Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min)
Comments: Have been taking nystatin 5ml. (100,000 units per ml.) four times daily for three days due to oral thrush. Previously on clandimycin to treat dental infection. Experiencing chills, weakness, tachycardia and breathlessness.
More related studies for: Nystatin, Escherichia urinary tract infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.