Nystatin and Escherichia urinary tract infection - from FDA reports
Escherichia urinary tract infection is found among people who take Nystatin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Ativan, and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This review analyzes which people have Escherichia urinary tract infection with Nystatin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,609 people who have side effects when taking Nystatin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
14,609 people reported to have side effects when taking Nystatin.
Among them, 15 people (0.1%) have Escherichia urinary tract infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Escherichia urinary tract infection when taking Nystatin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Escherichia urinary tract infection when taking Nystatin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 7.14 %
- 50-59: 21.43 %
- 60+: 71.43 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 20.00%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (2 people, 13.33%)
- Headache (2 people, 13.33%)
- Diarrhea (2 people, 13.33%)
- Depression (2 people, 13.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (4 people, 26.67%)
- Ativan (4 people, 26.67%)
- Pantoprazole (3 people, 20.00%)
- Lipitor (3 people, 20.00%)
- Humalog (2 people, 13.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (6 people, 40.00%)
- Thrombocytopenia (5 people, 33.33%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (5 people, 33.33%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 26.67%)
- Fever (3 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Escherichia urinary tract infection when taking Nystatin?
- Check symptoms - is escherichia urinary tract infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEscherichia urinary tract infection and drugs with ingredients of nystatin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEscherichia urinary tract infection and Nystatin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nystatin has active ingredients of nystatin. It is often used in thrush. (latest outcomes from Nystatin 14,903 users)
Escherichia urinary tract infection
Escherichia urinary tract infection (urinary tract infection by escherichia coli) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, kidney transplant (latest reports from 2,918 Escherichia urinary tract infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Nystatina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Escherichia urinary tract infectionEscherichia urinary tract infection
Could your condition cause Escherichia urinary tract infectionEscherichia urinary tract infection
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I take Nystatin for overgrowth of fungi in my intestine. I think that hot flashes is a result of toxins that come out of dead fungies. Before taking Nystatin, I had hot flashes with any kind of remedies that I took for fungi