Home > Nystatin > Nasal polyps > Nystatin and Nasal polyps
Review: could Nystatin cause Nasal polyps?
We study 8,915 people who have side effects while taking Nystatin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Nasal polyps and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nystatin and have Nasal polyps >>>
Nystatin (latest outcomes from 9,094 users) has active ingredients of nystatin. It is often used in thrush.
Nasal polyps (masses that develop in the lining of the nose) (latest reports from 3,977 patients) has been reported by people with asthma, osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 8,915 people reported to have side effects when taking Nystatin. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Nasal Polyps.
Time on Nystatin when people have Nasal polyps * :
Age of people who have Nasal polyps when taking Nystatin * :
|Nasal polyps||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Nasal polyps when taking Nystatin ** :
How people recovered from Nasal polyps ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Trileptal (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Effexor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nasal Polyps while taking Nystatin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nystatin and have Nasal Polyps
- support group for people who take Nystatin
- support group for people who have Nasal Polyps
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Nystatin, Nasal polyps
More reviews for: Nystatin, Nasal polyps
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal. The patient has Weakness, Agitation, Delusions, Mixed
Comments: was in ICU on ventalator for 14 dyas , moved to regular room for 7 days not getting any better mentally
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a patient with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
Comments: I have pos. speckled ANA titer since I was in my early 20's, but no autoimmunity symptoms or rashes to report. My LLMD has dx'd me as having lyme disease and I am in treatment for that currently.
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Prednisone, Nystatin for a patient with Kidney Disease, Hypertension, Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis, Thrush. The patient has Hurts To Open Mouth, Jaw Pops
Comments: My jaw pops when I chew on the left side only. It hurts if I open it more than an inch. I have hold my head back in order to put food in mouth because I can only open it so wide.
- A study of drug interactions between Flagyl, Nystatin, Ciprofloxacin for a patient with Skin Candida, Skin Infection - Yeast. The patient has Urination - Painful
Comments: i also feel pains after urinating for abt a minute before it stops and stats again when i urinate
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Glycinate, Nystatin, Fluconazole for a patient with Insomnia, Candidiasis. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: Magnesium glyconate and Magnesium gluconate to help with stress and sleep issues
More related studies for: Nystatin, Nasal polyps
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.