Nystatin and Nasal polyps - from FDA reports
Nasal polyps is reported only by a few people who take Nystatin. We study 14,609 people who have side effects while taking Nystatin from FDA. Among them, 2 have Nasal polyps. Find out below who they are, when they have Nasal polyps and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
14,609 people reported to have side effects when taking Nystatin.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Nasal polyps
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nasal polyps when taking Nystatin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Nasal polyps when taking Nystatin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Asthma (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acne (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Norvasc (1 person, 50.00%)
- Flomax (1 person, 50.00%)
- Digoxin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Diazepam (1 person, 50.00%)
- Atenolol (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Suicidal Ideation (1 person, 50.00%)
- Stomatitis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Sinusitis - Chronic (1 person, 50.00%)
- Nervousness (1 person, 50.00%)
- Back Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nasal polyps when taking Nystatin?
- Check symptoms - is nasal polyps caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNasal polyps and drugs with ingredients of nystatin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNasal polyps and Nystatin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nystatin has active ingredients of nystatin. It is often used in thrush. (latest outcomes from Nystatin 14,903 users)
Nasal polyps (masses that develop in the lining of the nose) has been reported by people with asthma, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 1,369 Nasal polyps patients).
Browse all side effects of Nystatina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Nasal polypsNasal polyps
Could your condition cause Nasal polypsNasal polyps
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I am 36 years old and first got nasal polyps when I was 30. I have had them removed, but they have come back. I have been a regular paracetamol user since about 16 years old. The bocked nose that Paracetamol gives me has made me realise that this is the cause of my polyps.
I take Nystatin for overgrowth of fungi in my intestine. I think that hot flashes is a result of toxins that come out of dead fungies. Before taking Nystatin, I had hot flashes with any kind of remedies that I took for fungi