Ofbit and Bicornuate uterus - from FDA reports
There is no Bicornuate uterus reported by people who take Ofbit yet. This review analyzes which people have Bicornuate uterus with Ofbit. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bicornuate uterus when taking Ofbit?
- Check symptoms - is bicornuate uterus caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBicornuate uterus and drugs with ingredients of premorse.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBicornuate uterus and Ofbit from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ofbit has active ingredients of premorse.
Bicornuate uterus (heart-shaped"" uterus) (latest reports from 7 Bicornuate uterus patients).