Review: could Olanzapine cause Anger?
Summary: Anger is found among people who take Olanzapine, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Risperidone, and have Schizophrenia.
We study 11,962 people who have side effects while taking Olanzapine from FDA and social media. Among them, 47 have Anger. Find out below who they are, when they have Anger and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Olanzapine and have Anger >>>
Olanzapine has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 12,166 Olanzapine users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain. (latest reports from 14,906 Anger patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 11,962 people reported to have side effects when taking Olanzapine. Among them, 47 people (0.39%) have Anger.
Time on Olanzapine when people have Anger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Olanzapine * :
Age of people who have Anger when taking Olanzapine * :
Severity of Anger when taking Olanzapine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anger ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (17 people, 36.17%)
- Bipolar disorder (14 people, 29.79%)
- Ill-defined disorder (7 people, 14.89%)
- Brain injury (5 people, 10.64%)
- Bipolar i disorder (2 people, 4.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Risperidone (14 people, 29.79%)
- Risperdal (13 people, 27.66%)
- Neurontin (12 people, 25.53%)
- Clonazepam (12 people, 25.53%)
- Bupropion hydrochloride (10 people, 21.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of olanzapine and anger on
Do you have Anger while taking Olanzapine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Olanzapine and have Anger
- support group for people who take Olanzapine
- support group for people who have Anger
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fluoxetine, Methyldopa, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 32-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Mood Stabilizer, Hypertension, Depression, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy, Tiredness, Short-term Memory Loss, Anxiety, Depression, Hostility, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Opana for a 39-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Adhd, Back Pain. The patient has Anger, Depressive Symptom
- A study of side effects of Zyprexa for a 33-year old woman with Schizophrenia, Undifferentiated Type. The patient has Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur)
- A study of drug interactions between Olanzapine, Lithium Carbonate for a 27-year old woman with Mood Stabilizer, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Pancreatitis Acute, Laurazapan
Recent Olanzapine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Lamictal, Lexapro, Prozac, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Norco, Olanzapine for a 95-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Olanzapine, Alprazolam for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Clozaril, Seroquel, Zyprexa, Abilify, Risperidone for a 44-year old woman who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Buspar, Lamictal, Zyprexa, Zoloft for a 23-year old woman who has Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.