Review: could Olive oil cause Dry eye (Dry eyes)?
Summary: there is no Dry eye reported by people who take Olive oil yet.
We study 58 people who have side effects while taking Olive oil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Dry eye and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Olive oil and have Dry eye >>>
Olive oil has active ingredients of olive. It is often used in psoriasis. (latest outcomes from 60 Olive oil users)
Dry eye (lack of adequate tears) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, acne, depression. (latest reports from 12,466 Dry eye patients)
On Mar, 18, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Dry Eye while taking Olive Oil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Olive oil
- support group for people who have Dry Eye
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Valerian, Effexor Xr, Ativan, Thorazine for a 42-year old woman with Chronic Insomnia, Insomnia, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety. The patient has Weakness, Fatigue, Lower Blood Pressure, Dry Eyes
- A study of side effects of Celebrex for a 54-year old woman with Arthritis. The patient has Skin - Dry, Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears)
- A study of side effects of Plant Sterols for a 54-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears)
- A study of side effects of Pristiq for a 49-year old man with Anxiety. The patient has Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears)
Recent Dry Eye related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.