Omeprazole and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Omeprazole, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Omeprazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 168,361 people who have side effects when taking Omeprazole from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
168,361 people reported to have side effects when taking Omeprazole.
Among them, 7,196 people (4.27%) have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Omeprazole when people have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- < 1 month: 29.51 %
- 1 - 6 months: 21.31 %
- 6 - 12 months: 16.39 %
- 1 - 2 years: 11.48 %
- 2 - 5 years: 11.48 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.97 %
- 10+ years: 2.87 %
Gender of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief when taking Omeprazole *:
- female: 70.29 %
- male: 29.71 %
Age of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief when taking Omeprazole *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.38 %
- 10-19: 2.12 %
- 20-29: 4.69 %
- 30-39: 7.46 %
- 40-49: 13.1 %
- 50-59: 24.44 %
- 60+: 47.78 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (974 people, 13.54%)
- High Blood Pressure (842 people, 11.70%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (834 people, 11.59%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (580 people, 8.06%)
- Depression (566 people, 7.87%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (801 people, 11.13%)
- Humira (778 people, 10.81%)
- Aspirin (725 people, 10.08%)
- Zometa (651 people, 9.05%)
- Prednisone (645 people, 8.96%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,399 people, 19.44%)
- Joint Pain (1,269 people, 17.63%)
- Fatigue (1,245 people, 17.30%)
- Nausea (1,150 people, 15.98%)
- Pain In Extremity (1,093 people, 15.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Omeprazole?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Omeprazole 174,658 users)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,258 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Omeprazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
- Rheumatoid arthritis and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- High blood pressure and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- High blood cholesterol and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Depression and Alternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi! 36 year old male, with chronic non bacterial prostatitis, and GERD. Changed my life in six months, new diet, exercises, and lost 40lbs...now weight 159 which is correct BMI :). However, prostatitis has been killing me for 4 months, no answers, no results from antibiotics, alpha blockers, ...
Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My sweet husband has taken omeprazole for many years now & some days his breath smells a bit...stale😕 He is diligent about his dental hygiene, brushing everyday & flossing often. He sees the dentist every 6 months too. -I'm feeling frustrated & decided to write about it here to possibly find ...
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
Hi, I was wonderng if anyone had any solutions or ways to deal with or ease the dizziness symptoms brought on by Omeprazole / PPI's. I have trouble taking PPI primarily due to dizziness associated with them as a side effect. HOWEVER, they do seem to help me cope with my stomach issues ...