Omeprazole and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Omeprazole, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Omeprazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 168,361 people who have side effects when taking Omeprazole from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 09, 2017
168,361 people reported to have side effects when taking Omeprazole.
Among them, 7,196 people (4.27%) have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Omeprazole when people have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- < 1 month: 30.77 %
- 1 - 6 months: 19.84 %
- 6 - 12 months: 17.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 11.34 %
- 2 - 5 years: 11.74 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.88 %
- 10+ years: 2.43 %
Gender of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief when taking Omeprazole *:
- female: 70.29 %
- male: 29.71 %
Age of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief when taking Omeprazole *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.38 %
- 10-19: 2.12 %
- 20-29: 4.69 %
- 30-39: 7.46 %
- 40-49: 13.1 %
- 50-59: 24.44 %
- 60+: 47.78 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (974 people, 13.54%)
- High Blood Pressure (842 people, 11.70%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (830 people, 11.53%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (580 people, 8.06%)
- Depression (566 people, 7.87%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (801 people, 11.13%)
- Humira (778 people, 10.81%)
- Aspirin (725 people, 10.08%)
- Zometa (651 people, 9.05%)
- Prednisone (645 people, 8.96%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,399 people, 19.44%)
- Joint Pain (1,269 people, 17.63%)
- Fatigue (1,245 people, 17.30%)
- Nausea (1,150 people, 15.98%)
- Pain In Extremity (1,093 people, 15.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Omeprazole?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Omeprazole 174,574 users)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,122 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Omeprazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
- Rheumatoid arthritis and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- High blood pressure and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- High blood cholesterol and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Depression and Alternative medicine - pain relief
Can you answer these questions?
Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
I have been taking hydroxychloroquine for RA for 8 weeks without any side effects, but then started taking omeprazole along side this, after taking omeprazole for a few days I have been having severe shoulder pain that goes down my biceps when I move my arm. Far worse at night. I stopped ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I took Prilosec for 13 years and upon quitting it was diagnosed with Vasculitis within 3 months. Then was put on high dose Prednisone, 60 mg. Stopped after 3 mos of intense pain. Diagnosed with Avascular Necrosis 9 mos later.
Hi. I have severe orthostatic hypotension. I am afraid I'm going to die. It's not so much dizziness as body pressure on my sides, legs, etc as the blood resettles. I have low blood pressure. Has anyone experienced these symptoms. I think the Latuda and Lexapro are causing this.
I have had stomach surgery and am not supposed to take NSAIDS but I have bad arthritis and I have been taking the omeprazole to protect my stomach. I was not aware of all the interactions between the two medications.
Just discovered my long term undiagnosed symptoms are being caused by me being prescribed meloxicam and omeprazole simultaneously. Need advice on how to reverse symptoms including chronic dehydration & peripheral neuropathy & Sleep Apnea