Review: could Omeprazole cause Deficiency - vitamin b2 (Riboflavin)?
Summary: there is no Deficiency - vitamin b2 reported by people who take Omeprazole yet.
We study 89,969 people who have side effects while taking Omeprazole from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Deficiency - vitamin b2 and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Deficiency - vitamin b2 >>>
Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from 92,866 Omeprazole users)
Deficiency - vitamin b2
Deficiency - vitamin b2 has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 60 Deficiency - vitamin b2 patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Deficiency - Vitamin B2 while taking Omeprazole?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Omeprazole
- support group for people who have Deficiency - Vitamin B2
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Rapaflo, Tribenzor for a 67-year old man with Acid Reflux, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 53-year old man with None, Blood Triglycerides, Acid Reflux, Major Depression. The patient has Death
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole for a 69-year old man with Jet Lag, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Reflux Oesophagitis. The patient has Itching - Vaginal Area
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Meloxicam, Fentanyl-50 for a 75-year old man with Acid Reflux, Irritability, Cerebral Thrombosis, Sciatica. The patient has Neck Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Omeprazole for a 51-year old woman with Gas - Belching, Belching. The patient has Swelling
Recent Omeprazole related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole, Keppra for a 68-year old woman who has Confusion, Barrett's Esophagus
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Singulair, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Plaquenil for a 54-year old woman who has Autoimmune
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Pantoprazole for a 63-year old woman who has GE Reflux
- Comparions of Dexilant, Omeprazole, Nexium for a 65-year old woman who has Ppi
- Comparions of Prednisone, Omeprazole, Linzess, Ambien for a 22-year old woman who has Migraine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.