Review: could Omeprazole cause Dementia alzheimer's type?
Summary: Dementia alzheimer's type is found among people who take Omeprazole, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Aspirin, and have Dementia alzheimer's type.
We study 89,994 people who have side effects while taking Omeprazole from FDA and social media. Among them, 72 have Dementia alzheimer's type. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia alzheimer's type and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Dementia alzheimer's type >>>
Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from 92,893 Omeprazole users)
Dementia alzheimer's type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, diabetes. (latest reports from 13,064 Dementia alzheimer's type patients)
On Apr, 13, 2015: 89,969 people reported to have side effects when taking Omeprazole. Among them, 72 people (0.08%) have Dementia Alzheimer's Type.
Time on Omeprazole when people have Dementia alzheimer's type * :
Gender of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Omeprazole * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||56.00%||44.00% |
Age of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Omeprazole * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.92%||95.08% |
Severity of Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Omeprazole ** :
How people recovered from Dementia alzheimer's type ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dementia alzheimer's type (22 people, 30.56%)
- Prophylaxis (14 people, 19.44%)
- Osteoporosis (14 people, 19.44%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 19.44%)
- Pain (10 people, 13.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (23 people, 31.94%)
- Xanax (18 people, 25.00%)
- Simvastatin (14 people, 19.44%)
- Alprazolam (14 people, 19.44%)
- Aricept (14 people, 19.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of omeprazole and dementia alzheimer's type on
Do you have Dementia Alzheimer's Type while taking Omeprazole?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- support group for people who take Omeprazole
- support group for people who have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Omeprazole, Altace, Crestor, Flomax, Levoxyl for a 82-year old man with Blood Clots, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Birth Control, Urinary Ca+2, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Angina - Stable, Mouth Ulceration, Anaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Lexapro, Risperdal, Concerta, Accutane for a 17-year old girl with Stomach Discomfort, Anxiety Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Adhd, Acne And Teenagers. The patient has Painful Menstrual Periods, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Chlorzoxazone, Omeprazole for a 32-year old man with Muscle Tightness, Acid Reflux. The patient has Throat - Sore, Throat Lesion
- A study of drug interactions between Sitagliptin Phosphate, Omeprazole, Prednisolone, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metformin for a 68-year old woman with Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Gallstones, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Fluticasone Propionate, Omeprazole for a 50-year old woman with Sinus Headache, Ulcer - Stomach. The patient has Stomach Pain, Weight Gain
Recent Omeprazole related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Pantoprazole for a 49-year old woman who has Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Phentermine, Zorvolex, Gabapentin for a 49-year old woman who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Metformin, Losartan, Carvedilol, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 61-year old man who has Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Omeprazole, Lamotrigine for a 41-year old woman who has Temporal Lobe Nocturnal Epilepsy, Underactive Thyroid, IBS,depression, GERD
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Escitalopram for a 44-year old man who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.