Review: could Omeprazole cause Dementia alzheimer's type?
Summary: Dementia alzheimer's type is found among people who take Omeprazole, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Aspirin, and have Dementia alzheimer's type.
We study 89,969 people who have side effects while taking Omeprazole from FDA and social media. Among them, 72 have Dementia alzheimer's type. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia alzheimer's type and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Dementia alzheimer's type >>>
Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from 92,866 Omeprazole users)
Dementia alzheimer's type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, diabetes. (latest reports from 13,063 Dementia alzheimer's type patients)
On Mar, 13, 2015: 89,946 people reported to have side effects when taking Omeprazole. Among them, 72 people (0.08%) have Dementia Alzheimer's Type.
Time on Omeprazole when people have Dementia alzheimer's type * :
Gender of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Omeprazole * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||56.00%||44.00% |
Age of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Omeprazole * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.92%||95.08% |
Severity of Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Omeprazole ** :
How people recovered from Dementia alzheimer's type ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dementia alzheimer's type (22 people, 30.56%)
- Prophylaxis (14 people, 19.44%)
- Osteoporosis (14 people, 19.44%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 19.44%)
- Pain (10 people, 13.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (23 people, 31.94%)
- Xanax (18 people, 25.00%)
- Simvastatin (14 people, 19.44%)
- Alprazolam (14 people, 19.44%)
- Aricept (14 people, 19.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of omeprazole and dementia alzheimer's type on
Do you have Dementia Alzheimer's Type while taking Omeprazole?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- support group for people who take Omeprazole
- support group for people who have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a 33-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach. The patient has Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Myrbetriq, Atacand, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 66-year old man with Dyspepsia, Oab, Hypertension. The patient has Bradycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Cytomel, Singulair, Elavil, Omeprazole, Effexor Xr for a 41-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Chronic Depression, Migraine - Classic, Keratosis Pilaris, Asthma, Gerd. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Rapaflo, Tribenzor for a 67-year old man with Acid Reflux, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 53-year old man with None, Blood Triglycerides, Acid Reflux, Major Depression. The patient has Death
Recent Omeprazole related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole, Keppra for a 68-year old woman who has Confusion, Barrett's Esophagus
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Singulair, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Plaquenil for a 54-year old woman who has Autoimmune
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Pantoprazole for a 63-year old woman who has GE Reflux
- Comparions of Dexilant, Omeprazole, Nexium for a 65-year old woman who has Ppi
- Comparions of Prednisone, Omeprazole, Linzess, Ambien for a 22-year old woman who has Migraine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.