Home > Omeprazole > Lower blood pressure > Omeprazole and Lower blood pressure
Review: could Omeprazole cause Lower blood pressure (Hypotension)?
We study 89,814 people who have side effects while taking Omeprazole from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,963 have Lower blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Lower blood pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Lower blood pressure >>>
Omeprazole (latest outcomes from 92,712 users) has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Lower blood pressure
Lower blood pressure (abnormally low blood pressure) (latest reports from 699,069 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 89,814 people reported to have side effects when taking Omeprazole. Among them, 2,963 people (3.30%) have Lower Blood Pressure.
Time on Omeprazole when people have Lower blood pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lower blood pressure||51.22%||22.56%||8.54%||4.88%||9.76%||0.61%||2.44% |
Gender of people who have Lower blood pressure when taking Omeprazole * :
|Lower blood pressure||47.20%||52.80% |
Age of people who have Lower blood pressure when taking Omeprazole * :
|Lower blood pressure||0.07%||1.14%||1.67%||2.48%||5.18%||8.62%||14.69%||66.16% |
Severity of Lower blood pressure when taking Omeprazole ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lower blood pressure||21.43%||35.71%||35.71%||7.14% |
How people recovered from Lower blood pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lower blood pressure||22.22%||11.11%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (358 people, 12.08%)
- Pain (163 people, 5.50%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (132 people, 4.45%)
- Multiple myeloma (121 people, 4.08%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (121 people, 4.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (705 people, 23.79%)
- Furosemide (442 people, 14.92%)
- Simvastatin (363 people, 12.25%)
- Lisinopril (359 people, 12.12%)
- Lasix (352 people, 11.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lower Blood Pressure while taking Omeprazole?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Lower Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Omeprazole
- support group for people who have Lower Blood Pressure
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Could prilosec cause an elevated blood sugar
I've been on Prilosec for about 1 month & my blood sugars have been elevated starting shortly after I started on it. could Prilosec be causing it? Nothing else has changed with my meds or lifestyle.
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of getting off dal mane?
Due to a recent onset of panic attacks I've been given these daily meds. I'm concerned about the long term affects & especially the symptoms that will occur when I try to get off of them.(especially the dalmane) can you please give me info on the best way to stop these meds when I feel it is necess ...
More questions for: Omeprazole, Lower blood pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
More reviews for: Omeprazole, Lower blood pressure
On eHealthMe, Omeprazole (omeprazole) is often used for gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions Omeprazole is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Omeprazole used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Omeprazole, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Leflunomide, Vitamin B12, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Methotrexate Preservative Free for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Heartburn - Chronic, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sapho Syndrome, Malabsorption. The patient has Sinus Headache, High Blood Cholesterol, Heartburn - Chronic, Diarrhea, Anxiety, Malabsorption, Lower Blood Pressure, Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Erectile Dysfunction, Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Lamictal, Folate, Wellbutrin Xl, Wellbutrin Xl, Simvastatin, Omeprazole, Fish Oil for a patient with Bipolar 2, High Density Lipoprotein, Gerd, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Hypotension
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole for a patient with Blood Pressure, Stomach Acid Test. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure, Shang, Stomach Pain
More related studies for: Omeprazole, Lower blood pressure
Recent Omeprazole related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Omeprazole, Lower blood pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (48 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Urovist Meglumine Diu/ct
- Sulfated Monosaccharide
- Helonias Dioica
- Blood Potassium Increased
- Vitex Trifolia