Home > Opana er > Liver function test abnormal > Opana er and Liver function test abnormal
Review: could Opana er cause Liver function test abnormal?
We study 1,287 people who have side effects while taking Opana er from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Liver function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver function test abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Opana er and have Liver function test abnormal >>>
Opana er (latest outcomes from 1,453 users) has active ingredients of oxymorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal (latest reports from 121,018 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 1,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Opana er. Among them, 2 people (0.16%) have Liver Function Test Abnormal.
Time on Opana er when people have Liver function test abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Liver function test abnormal||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Opana er * :
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Opana er * :
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Liver function test abnormal when taking Opana er ** :
How people recovered from Liver function test abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Klonopin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 50.00%)
- Skelaxin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ultram (1 people, 50.00%)
- Remeron (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver Function Test Abnormal while taking Opana Er?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Opana er and have Liver Function Test Abnormal
- support group for people who take Opana er
- support group for people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
More questions for: Opana er, Liver function test abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
(Posted by a 40 year old man who has Death, and takes Oxymorphone Hydrochloride)
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Aortic Valve Disease, Left Ventricular Hypertrophy, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Depression, Insomnia, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Deficiency - Vitamin D, Migraine With Aura, Anxiety, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and takes Opana Er, Norco, Temazepam, Lorazepam, Coreg Cr, Benicar, Norvasc, Clonidine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lamictal, Lexapro, Phenergan)
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
More reviews for: Opana er, Liver function test abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Femara, Neurontin, Synthroid, Seroquel, Topamax, Opana Er for a patient with Hot Flashes, Cancer - Breast, Neuropathy, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has
Comments: Please tell me if any of these drugs cause problems with opana that I have just been put on by a new dr instead of the ms contin the oncologist had me pn for the past 8 years but the new pain management is scared that is too addicting even though I have been on it that long with no problems. Thank y ...
- A study of side effects of Taxotere for a patient with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Liver Function Test Abnormal
Comments: my liver function test is abnormal. my chemotherapy was cancelled. Pending liver function test next week results.
- A study of side effects of Opana Er for a patient with Cervical Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping (repeated leg pain and muscle contraction)
Comments: haven't stopped taking drug
- A study of drug interactions between Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Valium, Prilosec, Opana Er for a patient with Breakthrough Pain, Muscle Spasms, Ulcers, Back Pain. The patient has Back Pain
Comments: Used to take Percocet began getting migraine with aura, now I am getting migraine with aura when I take Opana ER is it the medication?
- A study of drug interactions between Morphine, Senna, Opana Er, Percocet, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Chronic Pain, Constipation, Depression And Ptsd, Depression. The patient has
Comments: I have been having urges to do thing that I have never done. I shoplifted and feel horrible. But every time I am in any store I have a super strong urge to shoplift.
More related studies for: Opana er, Liver function test abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Chronic Depression and Muscle Atrophy
- Mania and Muscle Atrophy
- Muscle Atrophy and Lisinopril
- Muscle Atrophy and High Blood Cholesterol
- Muscle Atrophy and Simvastatin
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (9 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (12 hours ago)
- Can i take atripla with lomotil???
when i cut out Bread I get bit better but I work in the ho ... (14 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (4 hours ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, ... (23 hours ago)
- Pain in top & back of head after using vistrial
I took hydroxyzine for 1 week & had the worst headache. Th ... (23 hours ago)