Review: could Opana er cause Liver function test abnormal?
Summary: Liver function test abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Opana er.
We study 1,290 people who have side effects while taking Opana er from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Liver function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver function test abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Opana er and have Liver function test abnormal >>>
Opana er has active ingredients of oxymorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Opana er 1,455 users)
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression.(latest reports from Liver function test abnormal 20,096 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 1,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Opana er. Among them, 2 people (0.16%) have Liver Function Test Abnormal.
Time on Opana er when people have Liver function test abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Liver function test abnormal||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Opana er * :
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Opana er * :
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Liver function test abnormal when taking Opana er ** :
How people recovered from Liver function test abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Klonopin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 50.00%)
- Skelaxin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ultram (1 people, 50.00%)
- Remeron (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver Function Test Abnormal while taking Opana Er?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Opana er and have Liver Function Test Abnormal
- support group for people who take Opana er
- support group for people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
More questions for: Opana er, Liver function test abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity (1 response)
(Posted by a 40 year old man who has Death, and takes Oxymorphone Hydrochloride)
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues (3 responses)
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Aortic Valve Disease, Left Ventricular Hypertrophy, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Depression, Insomnia, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Deficiency - Vitamin D, Migraine With Aura, Anxiety, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and takes Opana Er, Norco, Temazepam, Lorazepam, Coreg Cr, Benicar, Norvasc, Clonidine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lamictal, Lexapro, Phenergan)
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
More reviews for: Opana er, Liver function test abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Femara, Neurontin, Synthroid, Seroquel, Topamax, Opana Er for a patient with Hot Flashes, Cancer - Breast, Neuropathy, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has
Comments: Please tell me if any of these drugs cause problems with opana that I have just been put on by a new dr instead of the ms contin the oncologist had me pn for the past 8 years but the new pain management is scared that is too addicting even though I have been on it that long with no problems. Thank y ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lidocaine Viscous, Lyrica, Gabapentin, Baclofen, Oxymorphone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Zantac 150, Zyrtec, Temazepam, Fioricet, Klonopin, Viibryd for a patient with Pain, Nerve Pain, Muscle Spasms, Hip Pain, Pain - Hip, Gerd, Seasonal Allergy, Insomnia, Migraine, Panic Attack, Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Lumbosacral Root Pain, Sacral Pain, Neuropathy, Anterior Knee Pain, Testicular Pain, Radiation Associated Pain, Pain In Limb, Hip Pain, Gait Abnormal, Arthroscopic Surgery, Knee Arthroscopy, Tear - Meniscus
Comments: I have has arthroscopic procedures on nothing my right knee and right neck. I have also been through a greaty deal of MRI's, injections in my hip, illiac crest, knee, and in the SI joint.
It has been 5 months since the hip surgery and 15 months since the knee surgery. I alao suffer from lower ba ...
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Opana Er, Norco for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Degenerative Disc Disease. The patient has Bladder Irritation, Urination - Excessive At Night, Muscle Spasms
Comments: Today I could not stop the cramping in my feet and calves and some in my fingers. I drank over 40 oz. of coconut water, life water, and smart water with no effect. Then I ate a small amount of sea salt and the cramping stopped. The last 2 days I have been feeling fatigued and my arms ache when I rai ...
- A study of side effects of Opana Er for a patient with Back Pain. The patient has Blood Clots
Comments: F/U WITH LT LEG U/S DONE THIS AM (5/31/2013) THAT WAS POSITIVE FOR DVT, NO PRIORS IN AVREO,CTDI 55.04.
CT OF CHEST: THE STUDY IS POSITIVE FOR PULMONARY EMBOLISM BILATERALLY. THERE IS A LAGER CLOT WITHIN BOTH THE RIGHT AND LEFT PULMONARY ARTERY DISTRIBUTIONS. ON THE LEFT SIDE, THE CLOT EXTENDS FRO ...
- A study of drug interactions between Opana, Percocet, Oxycontin for a patient with Pain Management, Pain Management, Brain Lesion Pituitary Gland. The patient has Urinary Retention
Comments: My abdomen gets distended, full bladder and I can't urinate normally. I have a C3-c4 pinch nerve that we thought was the issue, because at that lesion the efferent and deferent signal are blocked. That's is beside my rule out of a blockage at the optic nerve pathway to believe is due from a clot or ...
More related studies for: Opana er, Liver function test abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.