Review: could Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg cause Hair loss?
Summary: Hair loss is reported only by a few people who take Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg.
We study people who have side effects while taking Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Hair loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Hair loss and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg and have Hair loss >>>
Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg
Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg has active ingredients of doxycycline. (latest outcomes)
Hair loss has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression. (latest reports from 42,762 Hair loss patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 0 people reported to have side effects when taking Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg. Among them, 2 people have Hair Loss.
Time on Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg when people have Hair loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Hair loss||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Hair loss when taking Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg * :
|Hair loss||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Hair loss when taking Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg * :
|Hair loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Hair loss when taking Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hair loss||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Hair loss ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Acne rosacea (2 people, 100.00%)
- Rosacea (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oracea (2 people, 100.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aldactone (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hair Loss while taking Oracea (galderma Labs Lp) - 40mg?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg and have Hair Loss
- support group for people who have Hair Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 61-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Duloxetine Hydrochloride. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 50-year old woman with Lupus. The patient has Agitation, Diarrhoea, Nausea, Loss Of Hair
- A study of drug interactions between Lomotil, Celexa, Gemfibrozil, Lisinopril, Atenolol, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prilosec for a 48-year old woman with Incontinence, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Gerd. The patient has Loss Of Hair
- A study of drug interactions between Keppra Xr, Depakene for a 53-year old woman with Simple Partial Seizures, Migraine. The patient has Hair Loss, Tremor
- A study of side effects of Simvastatin for a 56-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Hair Loss
Recent Oracea (galderma labs lp) - 40mg related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.