Review: could Oramorph sr cause Overdose?
Summary: Overdose is found among people who take Oramorph sr, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Diazepam, and have Pain.
We study 1,780 people who have side effects while taking Oramorph sr from FDA and social media. Among them, 42 have Overdose. Find out below who they are, when they have Overdose and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Oramorph sr and have Overdose >>>
Oramorph sr has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in back pain - low. (latest outcomes from 1,808 Oramorph sr users)
Overdose has been reported by people with pain, depression, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 51,404 Overdose patients)
On Jan, 31, 2015: 1,780 people reported to have side effects when taking Oramorph sr. Among them, 42 people (2.36%) have Overdose.
Time on Oramorph sr when people have Overdose * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Overdose when taking Oramorph sr * :
Age of people who have Overdose when taking Oramorph sr * :
Severity of Overdose when taking Oramorph sr ** :
How people recovered from Overdose ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (18 people, 42.86%)
- Gastric disorder (9 people, 21.43%)
- Crohn's disease (8 people, 19.05%)
- Lower respiratory tract infection (6 people, 14.29%)
- Upper respiratory tract infection (6 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diazepam (9 people, 21.43%)
- Vioxx (9 people, 21.43%)
- Protonix (9 people, 21.43%)
- Humira (6 people, 14.29%)
- Clarithromycin (6 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Overdose while taking Oramorph Sr?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oramorph sr and have Overdose
- support group for people who take Oramorph sr
- support group for people who have Overdose
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Morphine for a 60-year old man with Kidney Stones. The patient has Choking Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl, Ventolin Hfa, Verapamil Hcl, Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Hydrocodone Compound for a 50-year old woman with Deficiency Anaemia, Vitamin D Decreased, Depression, Asthma Late Onset, Heart Rate Increased, Inflammatory Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Breast Removal Surgery, Plantar Fasciitis, Psoriatic Arthropathy, Psoriasis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Fibromyalgia
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Lansoprazole, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Morphine Sulfate for a 43-year old woman with Hypertension, Gerd, Back Pain, Hypothyroidism, Pain - Back. The patient has Gastric Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Eosinophil Count Increased, Headache
- A study of side effects of Morphine for a 24-year old woman with Pancreatitis. The patient has Hair Loss
Recent Oramorph sr related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.