Oramorph sr and Overdose - from FDA reports
Overdose is found among people who take Oramorph sr, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old also take medication Protonix, and have Gastric disorder. This review analyzes which people have Overdose with Oramorph sr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,059 people who have side effects when taking Oramorph sr from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 08, 2017
2,059 people reported to have side effects when taking Oramorph sr.
Among them, 46 people (2.23%) have Overdose
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Overdose when taking Oramorph sr *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Overdose when taking Oramorph sr *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 27.5 %
- 30-39: 7.5 %
- 40-49: 40.0 %
- 50-59: 7.5 %
- 60+: 17.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastric Disorder (8 people, 17.39%)
- Analgesic Therapy (6 people, 13.04%)
- Stress And Anxiety (4 people, 8.70%)
- Ill-Defined Disorder (4 people, 8.70%)
- Crohn's Disease (4 people, 8.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx (8 people, 17.39%)
- Protonix (8 people, 17.39%)
- Temazepam (7 people, 15.22%)
- Diazepam (7 people, 15.22%)
- Ambien (6 people, 13.04%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (12 people, 26.09%)
- Chills (12 people, 26.09%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (10 people, 21.74%)
- Swallowing Difficulty (8 people, 17.39%)
- Renal Pain (8 people, 17.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Overdose when taking Oramorph sr?
- Check symptoms - is overdose caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsOverdose and drugs with ingredients of morphine sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOverdose and Oramorph sr from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Oramorph sr has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oramorph sr 2,127 users)
Overdose has been reported by people with pain, depression, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 75,059 Overdose patients).
Browse all side effects of Oramorph sra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with OverdoseOverdose
Could your condition cause OverdoseOverdose
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have recently been prescribed with oramorph 5ml once a day for another condition (idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis) but have noticed that this provokes the itching that I had previously associated with polycythaemia rubra veranthat I was diagnosed with a few years ago. Has anyvody else noticed ...
User reviews to the study
my son was diagnosed with gbm4 march 2015 after two successful operations he was declared clear in nov 2015 following several scans, the latest one in jan 2016 as shown that the tumour has returned. he is due back in surgery this weekend.
I am short term on oramorph and am over due my tysabrie infusion I have stopped taking oramorph as I am worried about the affects or mixing the drugs but really feel I need to continue the oramorph. I am at a loss for what to do? I am 30 year old female had ms for 15 years diagnosed 6 years ago ...