Oraqix and Burning sensation - from FDA reports
Burning sensation is reported only by a few people who take Oraqix. We study 30 people who have side effects while taking Oraqix from FDA. Among them, 2 have Burning sensation. Find out below who they are, when they have Burning sensation and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
30 people reported to have side effects when taking Oraqix.
Among them, 2 people (6.67%) have Burning sensation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Oraqix when people have Burning sensation *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Burning sensation when taking Oraqix *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Burning sensation when taking Oraqix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Local Anaesthesia (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Gymnema (2 people, 100.00%)
- Flax Seed (2 people, 100.00%)
- Coconut Oil (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cayenne (2 people, 100.00%)
- Arestin (2 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tongue Discoloration (2 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Chemical Burn Of Gastrointestinal Tract (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ageusia (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Burning sensation when taking Oraqix?
- Check symptoms - is burning sensation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBurning sensation and drugs with ingredients of lidocaine; prilocaine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBurning sensation and Oraqix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Oraqix has active ingredients of lidocaine; prilocaine. (latest outcomes from Oraqix 30 users)
Burning sensation has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 38,590 Burning sensation patients).
Browse all side effects of Oraqixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Burning sensationBurning sensation
Could your condition cause Burning sensationBurning sensation
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have burning, pins and needle sensations throughout my body. My symptoms started in 2005 in my arms only. Over time my whole body is consumed with the symptoms. In 1996 I had a neverous breakdown and was put on 1000 mg of depakote, then I was put on lamitcal and came off it around 2011. I ...
User reviews to the study
I'm 18 days out after trying botox for crows feet. I've had horrible side effects including nausea, weakens and burning sensation in arms and hands. It seems the burning is also appearing in other parts of my body. I'm scared. When will these resolve? Will there be permanent damage? Is there any ...