Oregano oil and Stomach upset - from FDA reports
Stomach upset is reported only by a few people who take Oregano Oil. We study 42 people who have side effects while taking Oregano oil from FDA. Among them, 4 have Stomach upset. Find out below who they are, when they have Stomach upset and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 26, 2017
42 people reported to have side effects when taking Oregano oil.
Among them, 4 people (9.52%) have Stomach upset
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stomach upset when taking Oregano oil *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Stomach upset when taking Oregano oil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (3 people, 75.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 75.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 75.00%)
- The Flu (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ramipril (3 people, 75.00%)
- Metronidazole (3 people, 75.00%)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide (3 people, 75.00%)
- Magnesium Sulfate (2 people, 50.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thirst (3 people, 75.00%)
- Memory Loss (3 people, 75.00%)
- Feeling Hot (3 people, 75.00%)
- Convulsion (3 people, 75.00%)
- Central Pontine Myelinolysis (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Stomach upset when taking Oregano oil?
- Check symptoms - is stomach upset caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsStomach upset and drugs with ingredients of origanum vulgare.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStomach upset and Oregano oil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Oregano oil has active ingredients of origanum vulgare. (latest outcomes from Oregano oil 51 users)
Stomach upset has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 86,781 Stomach upset patients).
Browse all side effects of Oregano oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Stomach upsetStomach upset
Could your condition cause Stomach upsetStomach upset
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Just started taking cephalexin for cellulitis. I didn't ask my conventional doctor about taking oregano oil also. I don't think there are any interactions and was curious as to whether taking oregano oil would hasten the healing process.
User reviews to the study
I am 75 and have started experiencing bronchospasm following dyspepsia. I could not catch my breath last night and it is the first time I have felt I would die imminently. I made myself try to relax which was not easy , facing suffocation. Eventually i caught my breath . My husband was out of ...
Hi, I have been on hydroxyurea for about 18 years and constantly have indigestion but without acid reflux, does anyone else have this happen to them ?. If so what do you take to help with the symptoms. Would appreciate any feedback back. Cheers Debbie
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...