Home > Orencia > Cough > Orencia and Cough
Review: could Orencia cause Cough?
We study 5,847 people who have side effects while taking Orencia from FDA and social media. Among them, 104 have Cough. Find out below who they are, when they have Cough and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Orencia and have Cough >>>
Orencia (latest outcomes from 5,926 users) has active ingredients of abatacept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Cough (latest reports from 489,003 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 5,844 people reported to have side effects when taking Orencia. Among them, 104 people (1.78%) have Cough.
Time on Orencia when people have Cough * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Cough when taking Orencia * :
Age of people who have Cough when taking Orencia * :
Severity of Cough when taking Orencia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Cough ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (70 people, 67.31%)
- Glaucoma (10 people, 9.62%)
- Iron deficiency anaemia (2 people, 1.92%)
- Juvenile arthritis (2 people, 1.92%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 0.96%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (33 people, 31.73%)
- Folic acid (20 people, 19.23%)
- Prednisone (17 people, 16.35%)
- Furosemide (12 people, 11.54%)
- Allopurinol (11 people, 10.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cough while taking Orencia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Orencia and have Cough
- support group for people who take Orencia
- support group for people who have Cough
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Orencia, Cough
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Mucinex dm caused balance problems
I bought Mucinex Dm to treat mild symptoms of sore throat and cough. I was following the instructions precisely of the time and the dosages needed. After two days in taking the medication I started to experience balance problems. Suddenly I would feel unsteady and dizzy, and had the feeling that I w ...
- Shortness in breath in day quil
I do have allergies and asthma but only a cough at the time. I took DayQuil and within 10 min I stopped coughing. I was relieved. After about 20 min, my chest tightened and it was hard to breathe. I used my inhaler 2 times with 1 min intervals. It took about 5 min or so to breathe normally. Now I'm ...
More reviews for: Orencia, Cough
On eHealthMe, Orencia (abatacept) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Orencia is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Orencia used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Orencia, Cough
Recent Orencia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Orencia, Cough
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (16 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (58 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Dreams Bad
- Renal Failure