Review: could Ortho evra cause Diarrhoea (Diarrhea)?
Summary: Diarrhoea is found among people who take Ortho evra, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zithromax, and have Birth control.
We study 26,823 people who have side effects while taking Ortho evra from FDA and social media. Among them, 133 have Diarrhoea. Find out below who they are, when they have Diarrhoea and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ortho evra and have Diarrhoea >>>
Ortho evra has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norelgestromin. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 26,901 Ortho evra users)
Diarrhoea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 170,866 Diarrhoea patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: 26,823 people reported to have side effects when taking Ortho evra. Among them, 230 people (0.86%) have Diarrhoea.
Time on Ortho evra when people have Diarrhoea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Diarrhoea when taking Ortho evra * :
Severity of Diarrhoea when taking Ortho evra ** :
How people recovered from Diarrhoea ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (114 people, 49.57%)
- Prophylaxis (4 people, 1.74%)
- Depression (3 people, 1.30%)
- Bipolar disorder (3 people, 1.30%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (2 people, 0.87%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zithromax (8 people, 3.48%)
- Nexium (5 people, 2.17%)
- Prevacid (5 people, 2.17%)
- Ambien (5 people, 2.17%)
- Paxil (4 people, 1.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diarrhoea while taking Ortho Evra?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ortho evra and have Diarrhoea
- support group for people who take Ortho evra
- support group for people who have Diarrhoea
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 50-year old woman with Lupus. The patient has Agitation, Diarrhoea, Nausea, Loss Of Hair
- A study of drug interactions between PROZAC, BENICAR, ESTRADIOL, AMLODIPINE for a 62-year old woman with Depression, Hypertension, Hrt. The patient has Depression, Fat Intolerance, Irritability, Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Flomax for a 63-year old man with BPH. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Ashwagandha for a 70-year old woman with Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Loose Bowel Movements
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 45-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Diarrhea, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased
Recent Ortho evra related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.