Review: could Ortho evra cause Migraine?
Summary: Migraine is found among people who take Ortho evra, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Prevacid, and have Birth control.
We study 26,822 people who have side effects while taking Ortho evra from FDA and social media. Among them, 317 have Migraine. Find out below who they are, when they have Migraine and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ortho evra and have Migraine >>>
Ortho evra has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norelgestromin. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 26,900 Ortho evra users)
Migraine (headache) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 51,717 Migraine patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 26,822 people reported to have side effects when taking Ortho evra. Among them, 317 people (1.18%) have Migraine.
Time on Ortho evra when people have Migraine * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Migraine when taking Ortho evra * :
Severity of Migraine when taking Ortho evra ** :
How people recovered from Migraine ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (191 people, 60.25%)
- Dysmenorrhoea (10 people, 3.15%)
- Mood swings (9 people, 2.84%)
- Anxiety (9 people, 2.84%)
- Endometriosis (8 people, 2.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prevacid (13 people, 4.10%)
- Zoloft (8 people, 2.52%)
- Lexapro (8 people, 2.52%)
- Zyrtec (7 people, 2.21%)
- Zomig (7 people, 2.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Migraine while taking Ortho Evra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ortho evra and have Migraine
- support group for people who take Ortho evra
- support group for people who have Migraine
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Norflex for a 26-year old woman with Muscle Spasms. The patient has Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur), Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus), Hallucination, Visual (seeing things that aren't there), Dialated Pupils, Confusion, Migraine (headache)
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine Hydrochloride And Destromethorphan Hydrobromide, Lamictal, Paxil for a 33-year old woman with Migraine, Depression Suicidal, Depression. The patient has Migraine, Hernia - Abdominal, Stomach Scan, Sneezing, Suicidal Ideation, Depression Aggravated, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Coq10, Fish Oil, Tamsulosin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prilosec, Sumatriptan Succinate, Prozac, Meloxicam, Gabapentin for a 47-year old man with Pain, Brain Fog, Lower Cholesterol, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Headache, Gerd, Migraine, Depression, Joint Pain, Bone And Joint Pain. The patient has Pain - Heel, Constipation, Diarrhea, Heart Palpitations, Shortness Of Breath, Testicle Pain, Dizzy Spells, Tinnitus, Chronic Pain, Sleep Issues, Psoriasis, Anxiety, Depression, Pain - Shoulder, Blurred Vision, Memory Loss, Skin Issues, Brain Fog, Fatigue, Back Pain - Low, Headache, Migraine, Arthritis - Neck, Bone Spurs In Neck, Neck Pain, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Triamcinolone Acetonide, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Zomig, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 56-year old woman with Atopic Eczema, Kidney Infection, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Joint Pain, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis. The patient has Atopic Eczema, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
- A study of drug interactions between Ortho Evra, Excedrin for a 25-year old woman with Birth Control, Headache. The patient has Sleep Paralysis
Recent Ortho evra related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.