Home > Ortho evra > Pregnancy test false positive > Ortho evra and Pregnancy test false positive
Review: could Ortho evra cause Pregnancy test false positive?
We study 26,821 people who have side effects while taking Ortho evra from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Pregnancy test false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Pregnancy test false positive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ortho evra and have Pregnancy test false positive >>>
Ortho evra (latest outcomes from 26,899 users) has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norelgestromin. It is often used in birth control.
Pregnancy test false positive
Pregnancy test false positive (latest reports from 426 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, birth control, multiple sclerosis, depression, hyperprolactinaemia.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 26,821 people reported to have side effects when taking Ortho evra. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Pregnancy Test False Positive.
Time on Ortho evra when people have Pregnancy test false positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pregnancy test false positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pregnancy test false positive when taking Ortho evra * :
|Pregnancy test false positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Pregnancy test false positive when taking Ortho evra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pregnancy test false positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Pregnancy test false positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Contraception (1 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 50.00%)
- Irregular heartbeat (1 people, 50.00%)
- Birth control (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zolpidem tartrate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lorazepam (1 people, 50.00%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Zoloft (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vyvanse (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pregnancy Test False Positive while taking Ortho Evra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ortho evra and have Pregnancy Test False Positive
- support group for people who take Ortho evra
- support group for people who have Pregnancy Test False Positive
More questions for: Ortho evra, Pregnancy test false positive
More reviews for: Ortho evra, Pregnancy test false positive
On eHealthMe, Ortho Evra (ethinyl estradiol; norelgestromin) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Ortho Evra is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ortho Evra used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Ortho evra, Pregnancy test false positive
Recent Ortho evra related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ortho Evra, Kelnor for a 34-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Ortho Evra, Beyaz, Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, Lo Loestrin Fe for a 32-year old woman who has Test
- Comparions of Ortho Evra (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 0.02MG/24HR;0.15MG/24HR, Metronidazole (Ivax Pharms) - 250MG for a 27-year old woman who has Metronidazole
- Comparions of Vyvanse (New River Pharms) - 60MG, Ortho Evra (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 0.02MG/24HR;0.15MG/24HR for a 34-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Microgestin 1/20, Ortho Evra (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 0.02MG/24HR;0.15MG/24HR for a 45-year old woman who has Birth Control And Family Planning
- Comparions of Ortho Evra (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 0.02MG/24HR;0.15MG/24HR, Ibuprofen (Banner Pharmacaps) - 200MG for a 23-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Enbrel (Immunex) - 50MG/ML, Ortho Evra for a 35-year old woman who has RA
- Comparions of Prednisone, Ortho Evra for a 34-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Ortho Evra, Symbicort (Astrazeneca) - 0.08MG/INH;0.045MG/INH for a 24-year old woman who has Birth Control And Family Planning
More related comparison studies for: Ortho evra, Pregnancy test false positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (33 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (41 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Bromfed Dm
- Hepatamine 8
- Tuberculosis Reactivated
- Numbness And Tingling