Home > Ortho tri-cyclen > Breast cancer female > Ortho tri-cyclen and Breast cancer female
Review: could Ortho tri-cyclen cause Breast cancer female?
We study 4,907 people who have side effects while taking Ortho tri-cyclen from FDA and social media. Among them, 44 have Breast cancer female. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast cancer female and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen and have Breast cancer female >>>
Ortho tri-cyclen (latest outcomes from 5,368 users) has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control.
Breast cancer female
Breast cancer female (latest reports from 94,410 patients) has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 4,907 people reported to have side effects when taking Ortho tri-cyclen. Among them, 44 people (0.90%) have Breast Cancer Female.
Time on Ortho tri-cyclen when people have Breast cancer female * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Breast cancer female||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Breast cancer female when taking Ortho tri-cyclen * :
|Breast cancer female||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||37.50%||37.50% |
Severity of Breast cancer female when taking Ortho tri-cyclen ** :
How people recovered from Breast cancer female ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hormone replacement therapy (39 people, 88.64%)
- Menopausal symptoms (4 people, 9.09%)
- Depression (1 people, 2.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Premarin (44 people, 100.00%)
- Provera (43 people, 97.73%)
- Vagifem (42 people, 95.45%)
- Prempro (41 people, 93.18%)
- Estradiol (41 people, 93.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Cancer Female while taking Ortho Tri-cyclen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen and have Breast Cancer Female
- support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen
- support group for people who have Breast Cancer Female
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Breast cancer female
More reviews for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Breast cancer female
On eHealthMe, Ortho Tri-cyclen (ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Ortho Tri-cyclen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ortho Tri-cyclen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Breast cancer female
Recent Ortho tri-cyclen related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Breast cancer female
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (17 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (26 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Urethral Adenoma
- Atarax Overdose
- Hydralazine And Hydrochlorthiazide
- Commiphora Wightii