Review: could Ortho tri-cyclen cause Breast cancer female?
Summary: Breast cancer female is found among people who take Ortho tri-cyclen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Premarin, and have Hormone replacement therapy.
We study 4,911 people who have side effects while taking Ortho tri-cyclen from FDA and social media. Among them, 44 have Breast cancer female. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast cancer female and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen and have Breast cancer female >>>
Ortho tri-cyclen has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Ortho tri-cyclen 5,372 users)
Breast cancer female
Breast cancer female has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Breast cancer female 20,408 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: 4,910 people reported to have side effects when taking Ortho tri-cyclen. Among them, 44 people (0.90%) have Breast Cancer Female.
Time on Ortho tri-cyclen when people have Breast cancer female * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Breast cancer female||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Breast cancer female when taking Ortho tri-cyclen * :
|Breast cancer female||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||37.50%||37.50% |
Severity of Breast cancer female when taking Ortho tri-cyclen ** :
How people recovered from Breast cancer female ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hormone replacement therapy (39 people, 88.64%)
- Menopausal symptoms (4 people, 9.09%)
- Depression (1 people, 2.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Premarin (44 people, 100.00%)
- Provera (43 people, 97.73%)
- Vagifem (42 people, 95.45%)
- Prempro (41 people, 93.18%)
- Estradiol (41 people, 93.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Cancer Female while taking Ortho Tri-cyclen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen and have Breast Cancer Female
- support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen
- support group for people who have Breast Cancer Female
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are an increase in appetite & tiredness side effects of the birth control tri-sprintec?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Weight Gain, Increased Appetite, and takes Tri-sprintec)
In the past I have taken the birth control Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and have never had any problems. I just switched to the generic brand, Tri-sprintec. I have now officially been taking Tri-Sprintec for 2 months. I recently started to notice that my appetite has increased and I've been eating A LOT more ...
- I'm 19 and take mono linyah birth control pill doctors just found 3 blood clots in my right lung on 6-28-14 i was wondering if the birth control caused it?
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who has Pulmonary Embolism, and takes Mono-linyah)
We'll I'm 19 years old and Saturday morning my alarm clock went off at 4 because my boyfriend had to wake up for work we'll as he was getting ready I started having chest pain and I told him. He ended up leaving for work and it got so bad I called his granny and told her I thought I was having a hea ...
- Does tri-cyclen have salicylates in it?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Salicylates, and takes Ortho Tri-cyclen)
I think I have a salicylate intolerance and I'm not sure if this birth control is safe for me to take, someone help!!
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Radiation Exposure, Hodgkin's Disease, Breast Cancer Female, Heart Valve Calcification, Pleural Effusion, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Pneumonia, and takes Synthroid, Singulair, Azithromycin)
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
- Does avastin in conjunction with gemcitabine and carboplatin cause a danger to persons who had a bone marrow transplant (their own marrow)?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has 4th Stage Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer Female, and takes Gemcitabine, Carboplatin)
after taking the series of carboplatin and taxol combination, the ca 125 numbers hat had reached a low of in the 20's had rebounded to the 50's.
Also, the neuropathy in the right hand and foot had reached a serious stage.
At this point, the md decided to change the regimen to gemcitabine and carbo ...
More questions for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Breast cancer female
More reviews for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Breast cancer female
- A study of side effects of Ortho Tri-cyclen 28 for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Vaginal Burning Sensation
Comments: The pain is on and off. It started to coming between 1-2 years of taking the drug. It causes burning all the way up my vagina. There are good days and bad days. When I have the bad days and it comes on the strongest I feel like there is HCL coming out of my vagina OR that someone is putting a lite l ...
- A study of drug interactions between Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, Add, Blood Pressure. The patient has Pelvic Pain, Vomiting, Hot Flashes
Comments: Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved to mnthly and las two episodes were within 2 weeks of each other. Oct 12-13& oct31-nov 1. I believe pain to be mittleschmirtz the hot flashes and vomiting just started within the last year.
- A study of drug interactions between Ortho Tri-cyclen, Prednisone, Depakote Er for a patient with Birth Control, Asthma, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Breast Enlargement
Comments: I was on a combination of Depakote ER, Birth control, and Prednisone and gained 40lbs in a matter of two months. I went from being a normal weight of 125 at 5'3" to 165 plus. The symptom that was the worst was that my size C breasts went from that to a DD and now a DDD. It is very uncomfortable and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dapsone, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Garlic, Oil Of Oregano, L-Lysine, Echinacea, Tri-linyah for a patient with Brown Recluse Bite, Impaired Healing, Yeast Infection - Vagina, Birth Control. The patient has Vascular Insufficiency, Extravasation Blood, Inflammation, Epidermal Necrosis, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Skin Burning Sensation, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: First diag. Brown recluse spider bite. 2nd diag. Schamburgs purpura. 3rd diag. Brown recluse bite. Biopsy showed necrotic epidermis and perivascular and perieccrine lymphocytic inflammation. Biopsy would not heal. Further testing shows greater saphenous vein reflux.
- A study of drug interactions between Sprintec, Amoxicillin for a patient with Birth Control, Strep Throat. The patient has Heart Palpitations
Comments: the heart palpitations start within a few minutes after taking a 400mg. dose of liquid amoxicillan. Dosage prescribed is 400mg/1tsp 3 times daily. Heart palpitations continue throughout day although are less severe than right after taking a dose of the amoxicillan.
More related studies for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Breast cancer female
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.