Home > Ortho tri-cyclen > Breast cancer female > Ortho tri-cyclen and Breast cancer female
Review: could Ortho tri-cyclen cause Breast cancer female?
Summary: Breast cancer female is found among people who take Ortho tri-cyclen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Premarin, and have Hormone replacement therapy.
We study 4,910 people who have side effects while taking Ortho tri-cyclen from FDA and social media. Among them, 44 have Breast cancer female. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast cancer female and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen and have Breast cancer female >>>
Ortho tri-cyclen (latest outcomes from 5,371 users) has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control.
Breast cancer female
Breast cancer female (latest reports from 94,415 patients) has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 4,907 people reported to have side effects when taking Ortho tri-cyclen. Among them, 44 people (0.90%) have Breast Cancer Female.
Time on Ortho tri-cyclen when people have Breast cancer female * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Breast cancer female||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Breast cancer female when taking Ortho tri-cyclen * :
|Breast cancer female||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||37.50%||37.50% |
Severity of Breast cancer female when taking Ortho tri-cyclen ** :
How people recovered from Breast cancer female ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hormone replacement therapy (39 people, 88.64%)
- Menopausal symptoms (4 people, 9.09%)
- Depression (1 people, 2.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Premarin (44 people, 100.00%)
- Provera (43 people, 97.73%)
- Vagifem (42 people, 95.45%)
- Prempro (41 people, 93.18%)
- Estradiol (41 people, 93.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Cancer Female while taking Ortho Tri-cyclen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen and have Breast Cancer Female
- support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen
- support group for people who have Breast Cancer Female
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are an increase in appetite & tiredness side effects of the birth control tri-sprintec?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Weight Gain, Increased Appetite, and takes Tri-sprintec)
In the past I have taken the birth control Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and have never had any problems. I just switched to the generic brand, Tri-sprintec. I have now officially been taking Tri-Sprintec for 2 months. I recently started to notice that my appetite has increased and I've been eating A LOT more ...
- I'm 19 and take mono linyah birth control pill doctors just found 3 blood clots in my right lung on 6-28-14 i was wondering if the birth control caused it?
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who has Pulmonary Embolism, and takes Mono-linyah)
We'll I'm 19 years old and Saturday morning my alarm clock went off at 4 because my boyfriend had to wake up for work we'll as he was getting ready I started having chest pain and I told him. He ended up leaving for work and it got so bad I called his granny and told her I thought I was having a hea ...
- Does tri-cyclen have salicylates in it?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Salicylates, and takes Ortho Tri-cyclen)
I think I have a salicylate intolerance and I'm not sure if this birth control is safe for me to take, someone help!!
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Radiation Exposure, Hodgkin's Disease, Breast Cancer Female, Heart Valve Calcification, Pleural Effusion, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Pneumonia, and takes Synthroid, Singulair, Azithromycin)
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
- Does avastin in conjunction with gemcitabine and carboplatin cause a danger to persons who had a bone marrow transplant (their own marrow)?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has 4th Stage Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer Female, and takes Gemcitabine, Carboplatin)
after taking the series of carboplatin and taxol combination, the ca 125 numbers hat had reached a low of in the 20's had rebounded to the 50's.
Also, the neuropathy in the right hand and foot had reached a serious stage.
At this point, the md decided to change the regimen to gemcitabine and carbo ...
More questions for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Breast cancer female
More reviews for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Breast cancer female
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Seroquel Xr, Phentermine, Sprintec, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Melatonin for a patient with Sleep Aid, Acne, Mood Stabilizer, Weight Loss, Birth Control, Add. The patient has Depersonalisation, Appetite - Increased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Apathy, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue, Lethargy, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Overweight
Comments: I've previously been on both Adderall and Phentermine, at different times. I experienced very drastic and noticeable effectiveness. The phentermine helped with weight loss significantly and the Adderall greatly increased my energy levels, self-confidence, elevated mood, and higher concentration and ...
- A study of side effects of Ortho Cyclen-21 for a patient with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has
Comments: Have PCOS. Tried metformin but it didn't work. Was reluctant to try BC pills because I purposely had a tubal ligation so I wouldn't need BC pills anymore. My cycle was about 9 weeks long. The HUGE problem was that for 5-6 weeks of it I had PMS symptoms that were so unbelievably bad. My Dr told me t ...
- A study of side effects of Ortho Cyclen-28 for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Nightmare Disorder (bad dreams during sleep), Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings)
Comments: I am a 24 year old women:
I have been dealing with major depression and 1-3 vivid nightmares every single night (that come back during day and I can't separate them from my true life) for the last 6 YEARS
A few months ago, I have come to believe that my depression is the result of those nightmar ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ortho Tri-cyclen, Lisinopril, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Tegretol, Gabapentin, Gabapentin, Topamax, Gabapentin, Levetiracetam for a patient with Polycystic Ovaries, High Blood Pressure, Mild Depression And Anxiety, Trigeminal Neuralgia. The patient has Tegretol
Comments: I have TN of the lower left part of face since October 2009. We have tried various dosages of medications to control it (currently Gabapentin/Neurontin 600mg 4x daily and Levetiracetam/ Keppra 500 mg 4x daily, which has managed it fairly well for 5-6 months during the spring, summer & early fall. W ...
More related studies for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Breast cancer female
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.