Home > Ortho tri-cyclen > Cardio-respiratory arrest > Ortho tri-cyclen and Cardio-respiratory arrest
Review: could Ortho tri-cyclen cause Cardio-respiratory arrest?
Summary: Cardio-respiratory arrest is found among people who take Ortho tri-cyclen, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Avelox, and have Sinus disorder.
We study 4,910 people who have side effects while taking Ortho tri-cyclen from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Cardio-respiratory arrest. Find out below who they are, when they have Cardio-respiratory arrest and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen and have Cardio-respiratory arrest >>>
Ortho tri-cyclen (latest outcomes from 5,371 users) has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control.
Cardio-respiratory arrest (sudden dysfunction of heart and lungs) (latest reports from 110,671 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 4,907 people reported to have side effects when taking Ortho tri-cyclen. Among them, 15 people (0.31%) have Cardio-respiratory Arrest.
Time on Ortho tri-cyclen when people have Cardio-respiratory arrest * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cardio-respiratory arrest||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cardio-respiratory arrest when taking Ortho tri-cyclen * :
|Cardio-respiratory arrest||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cardio-respiratory arrest when taking Ortho tri-cyclen ** :
How people recovered from Cardio-respiratory arrest ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sinus disorder (5 people, 33.33%)
- Ventricular tachycardia (2 people, 13.33%)
- Sinusitis (2 people, 13.33%)
- Depression (2 people, 13.33%)
- Acute sinusitis (1 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Avelox (8 people, 53.33%)
- Lexapro (4 people, 26.67%)
- Zomig (3 people, 20.00%)
- Advil (3 people, 20.00%)
- Rhinocort (3 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cardio-respiratory Arrest while taking Ortho Tri-cyclen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen and have Cardio-respiratory Arrest
- support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen
- support group for people who have Cardio-respiratory Arrest
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Cardio-respiratory arrest
More reviews for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Cardio-respiratory arrest
- A study of drug interactions between Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, Add, Blood Pressure. The patient has Pelvic Pain, Vomiting, Hot Flashes
Comments: Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved to mnthly and las two episodes were within 2 weeks of each other. Oct 12-13& oct31-nov 1. I believe pain to be mittleschmirtz the hot flashes and vomiting just started within the last year.
- A study of side effects of Sprintec for a patient with Endometriosis. The patient has Ovarian Pain (pain in ovary)
Comments: itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cramping and contraction pain in lower abdominal area when menustrating
- A study of side effects of Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo for a patient with Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive. The patient has Nightmare (unpleasant dream)
Comments: Wake up screaming and crying. Can't breathe. During dream I tried to kill myself
- A study of side effects of Ortho Tri-cyclen for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Intermenstrual Bleeding
Comments: Also have IBS(constipation) and back and lower abdominal pain
- A study of side effects of Sprintec for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Vagina Dryness
Comments: knot on the labia, redness and swollen,
More related studies for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Cardio-respiratory arrest
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.