Review: could Ortho tri-cyclen cause Vaginitis gardnerella?
Summary: Vaginitis gardnerella is reported only by a few people who take Ortho tri-cyclen.
We study 4,911 people who have side effects while taking Ortho tri-cyclen from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Vaginitis gardnerella. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginitis gardnerella and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen and have Vaginitis gardnerella >>>
Ortho tri-cyclen has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Ortho tri-cyclen 5,372 users)
Vaginitis gardnerella (inflammation of the vagina caused by gardnerella bacterial infection) has been reported by people with bipolar i disorder, birth control, psoriasis, hiv infection, multiple sclerosis.(latest reports from Vaginitis gardnerella 42 patients)
On Dec, 21, 2014: 4,911 people reported to have side effects when taking Ortho tri-cyclen. Among them, 4 people (0.08%) have Vaginitis Gardnerella.
Time on Ortho tri-cyclen when people have Vaginitis gardnerella * :
Age of people who have Vaginitis gardnerella when taking Ortho tri-cyclen * :
|Vaginitis gardnerella||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vaginitis gardnerella when taking Ortho tri-cyclen ** :
How people recovered from Vaginitis gardnerella ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Acne (3 people, 75.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Accutane (3 people, 75.00%)
- Prenatal vitamins (1 people, 25.00%)
- Zoloft (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginitis Gardnerella while taking Ortho Tri-cyclen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen and have Vaginitis Gardnerella
- support group for people who take Ortho tri-cyclen
- support group for people who have Vaginitis Gardnerella
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Vaginitis gardnerella
More reviews for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Vaginitis gardnerella
- A study of drug interactions between Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, Add, Blood Pressure. The patient has Pelvic Pain, Vomiting, Hot Flashes
Comments: Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved to mnthly and las two episodes were within 2 weeks of each other. Oct 12-13& oct31-nov 1. I believe pain to be mittleschmirtz the hot flashes and vomiting just started within the last year.
- A study of drug interactions between Ortho Tri-cyclen, Prednisone, Depakote Er for a patient with Birth Control, Asthma, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Breast Enlargement
Comments: I was on a combination of Depakote ER, Birth control, and Prednisone and gained 40lbs in a matter of two months. I went from being a normal weight of 125 at 5'3" to 165 plus. The symptom that was the worst was that my size C breasts went from that to a DD and now a DDD. It is very uncomfortable and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dapsone, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Garlic, Oil Of Oregano, L-Lysine, Echinacea, Tri-linyah for a patient with Brown Recluse Bite, Impaired Healing, Yeast Infection - Vagina, Birth Control. The patient has Vascular Insufficiency, Extravasation Blood, Inflammation, Epidermal Necrosis, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Skin Burning Sensation, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: First diag. Brown recluse spider bite. 2nd diag. Schamburgs purpura. 3rd diag. Brown recluse bite. Biopsy showed necrotic epidermis and perivascular and perieccrine lymphocytic inflammation. Biopsy would not heal. Further testing shows greater saphenous vein reflux.
- A study of drug interactions between Sprintec, Amoxicillin for a patient with Birth Control, Strep Throat. The patient has Heart Palpitations
Comments: the heart palpitations start within a few minutes after taking a 400mg. dose of liquid amoxicillan. Dosage prescribed is 400mg/1tsp 3 times daily. Heart palpitations continue throughout day although are less severe than right after taking a dose of the amoxicillan.
- A study of drug interactions between Valacyclovir, Tri-sprintec for a patient with Hsv, Birth Control. The patient has Swollen Bartholin Glad With Abrasions On It
Comments: I have a bartholin cyst on the left side and there are small, canker sore like abrasions on it. Only hurts when I touch it or urine touches it. No discharge or itching. Tested negative for hsv 2 but positive for hsv 1
More related studies for: Ortho tri-cyclen, Vaginitis gardnerella
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.