Ortho tri-cyclen and Breast cancer female - from FDA reports
Breast cancer female is found among people who take Ortho tri-cyclen, especially for people who are 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take medication Premarin, and have Hormone replacement therapy. This review analyzes which people have Breast cancer female with Ortho tri-cyclen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,831 people who have side effects when taking Ortho tri-cyclen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
4,831 people reported to have side effects when taking Ortho tri-cyclen.
Among them, 45 people (0.93%) have Breast cancer female
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ortho tri-cyclen when people have Breast cancer female *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Breast cancer female when taking Ortho tri-cyclen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (40 people, 88.89%)
- Menopausal Symptoms (4 people, 8.89%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 2.22%)
- Depression (1 person, 2.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Premarin (45 people, 100.00%)
- Provera (44 people, 97.78%)
- Vagifem (42 people, 93.33%)
- Vivelle (41 people, 91.11%)
- Estrace (41 people, 91.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (10 people, 22.22%)
- Pain (8 people, 17.78%)
- Marital Problem (4 people, 8.89%)
- Psychiatric Symptom (3 people, 6.67%)
- Deformity (2 people, 4.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Breast cancer female when taking Ortho tri-cyclen?
- Check symptoms - is breast cancer female caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBreast cancer female and drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBreast cancer female and Ortho tri-cyclen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ortho tri-cyclen has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Ortho tri-cyclen 5,647 users)
Breast cancer female
Breast cancer female has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 25,097 Breast cancer female patients).
Browse all side effects of Ortho tri-cyclena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Breast cancer femaleBreast cancer female
Could your condition cause Breast cancer femaleBreast cancer female
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- eight years on Levothyroxine. 100 microgram for seven years. Then 125 mg. - No symptoms of hypothyroidism prior to starting taking the med as it's prescribed by my PCP based on my high TSH - Excellent health condition, even now, except cancer. - Almost impeccably healthy life style. No ...
I just got out of the hospital for low white blood cell count, and had developed an infection in my throat that would not go away. I was given 2 blood transfusions and 2 platelet transfusions. At the onset of my terminal cancer, my pain specialist said it would be ok to use meth if it gave me ...
The past several months my period has come a week early. So my doctor suggested I start cycling my birth control. I started a little early again this month but continued through the placebo week by starting a new pack. During this time I had unprotected sex but he has pulled out every time. I ...
User reviews to the study
Hi I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer after having kenalog injections. I previously had a breast reduction and a year after the surgery I hade keloids so my OBGYN suggested kenalog injection. Shortly after the injections I noticed my skin around my breasts became a very different ...
I'm 1 1/2 years post surgery for breast cancer and on my third medication. I am in extreme pain on all. I think the FM is the reason. I was on Effexor briefly but terrible side effects (nightmares). I used to take Savella for tHe FM and wonder if this has helped anyone else? Thank you.