Ortho tri-cyclen and Emotional disorder - from FDA reports
Emotional disorder is found among people who take Ortho tri-cyclen, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Accutane, and have Acne. This review analyzes which people have Emotional disorder with Ortho tri-cyclen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,831 people who have side effects when taking Ortho tri-cyclen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 10, 2017
4,831 people reported to have side effects when taking Ortho tri-cyclen.
Among them, 44 people (0.91%) have Emotional disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ortho tri-cyclen when people have Emotional disorder *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 66.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 33.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Emotional disorder when taking Ortho tri-cyclen *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Emotional disorder when taking Ortho tri-cyclen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 66.67 %
- 20-29: 11.11 %
- 30-39: 19.44 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 2.78 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acne (23 people, 52.27%)
- Asthma (4 people, 9.09%)
- Pain (3 people, 6.82%)
- Fungal Nail Infection (2 people, 4.55%)
- Convulsion (2 people, 4.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Accutane (26 people, 59.09%)
- Albuterol (9 people, 20.45%)
- Zithromax (3 people, 6.82%)
- Wellbutrin (3 people, 6.82%)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen (3 people, 6.82%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (32 people, 72.73%)
- Weight Decreased (31 people, 70.45%)
- Headache (30 people, 68.18%)
- Pain (29 people, 65.91%)
- Weight Increased (28 people, 63.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Emotional disorder when taking Ortho tri-cyclen?
- Check symptoms - is emotional disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEmotional disorder and drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEmotional disorder and Ortho tri-cyclen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ortho tri-cyclen has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Ortho tri-cyclen 5,647 users)
Emotional disorder has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, quit smoking, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, birth control (latest reports from 18,114 Emotional disorder patients).
Browse all side effects of Ortho tri-cyclena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Emotional disorderEmotional disorder
Could your condition cause Emotional disorderEmotional disorder
What would happen?
Questions to the study
The past several months my period has come a week early. So my doctor suggested I start cycling my birth control. I started a little early again this month but continued through the placebo week by starting a new pack. During this time I had unprotected sex but he has pulled out every time. I ...