Ortho tri-cyclen and Vaginitis gardnerella - from FDA reports
Vaginitis gardnerella is reported only by a few people who take Ortho Tri-Cyclen. We study 4,831 people who have side effects while taking Ortho tri-cyclen from FDA. Among them, 4 have Vaginitis gardnerella. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginitis gardnerella and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
4,831 people reported to have side effects when taking Ortho tri-cyclen.
Among them, 4 people (0.08%) have Vaginitis gardnerella
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Vaginitis gardnerella when taking Ortho tri-cyclen *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Vaginitis gardnerella when taking Ortho tri-cyclen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 75 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acne (3 people, 75.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Accutane (3 people, 75.00%)
- Zoloft (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fever (4 people, 100.00%)
- Smear Cervix Abnormal (3 people, 75.00%)
- Influenza Like Illness (3 people, 75.00%)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (3 people, 75.00%)
- Anaemia (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vaginitis gardnerella when taking Ortho tri-cyclen?
- Check symptoms - is vaginitis gardnerella caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVaginitis gardnerella and drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaginitis gardnerella and Ortho tri-cyclen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ortho tri-cyclen has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Ortho tri-cyclen 5,647 users)
Vaginitis gardnerella (inflammation of the vagina caused by gardnerella bacterial infection) has been reported by people with birth control, bipolar i disorder, multiple sclerosis, acne, hiv infection (latest reports from 64 Vaginitis gardnerella patients).
Browse all side effects of Ortho tri-cyclena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Vaginitis gardnerellaVaginitis gardnerella
Could your condition cause Vaginitis gardnerellaVaginitis gardnerella
What would happen?
Questions to the study
The past several months my period has come a week early. So my doctor suggested I start cycling my birth control. I started a little early again this month but continued through the placebo week by starting a new pack. During this time I had unprotected sex but he has pulled out every time. I ...