Orudis and Nephrosclerosis - from FDA reports
Nephrosclerosis is reported only by a few people who take Orudis. We study 730 people who have side effects while taking Orudis from FDA. Among them, 4 have Nephrosclerosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Nephrosclerosis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
730 people reported to have side effects when taking Orudis.
Among them, 4 people (0.55%) have Nephrosclerosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Orudis when people have Nephrosclerosis *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nephrosclerosis when taking Orudis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Nephrosclerosis when taking Orudis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 100.00%)
- Back Pain (4 people, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Voltaren (4 people, 100.00%)
- Toradol (4 people, 100.00%)
- Tenoretic 100 (4 people, 100.00%)
- Arthrotec (4 people, 100.00%)
- Tramadol (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Ureteric Stenosis (4 people, 100.00%)
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis (4 people, 100.00%)
- Renal Tubular Atrophy (4 people, 100.00%)
- Interstitial Nephritis (4 people, 100.00%)
- Renal Failure Acute (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nephrosclerosis when taking Orudis?
- Check symptoms - is nephrosclerosis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNephrosclerosis and drugs with ingredients of ketoprofen.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNephrosclerosis and Orudis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Orudis has active ingredients of ketoprofen. (latest outcomes from Orudis 734 users)
Nephrosclerosis (hardening of the kidney due to renovascular disease) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, colonoscopy, osteoporosis, kidney transplant (latest reports from 1,327 Nephrosclerosis patients).