Review: could Oxcarbazepine cause Systemic lupus erythematosus?
Summary: Systemic lupus erythematosus is reported only by a few people who take Oxcarbazepine.
We study 2,713 people who have side effects while taking Oxcarbazepine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Systemic lupus erythematosus and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Oxcarbazepine and have Systemic lupus erythematosus >>>
Oxcarbazepine has active ingredients of oxcarbazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from 2,894 Oxcarbazepine users)
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 13,120 Systemic lupus erythematosus patients)
On Apr, 10, 2015: 2,713 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxcarbazepine. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Time on Oxcarbazepine when people have Systemic lupus erythematosus * :
Gender of people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Oxcarbazepine * :
|Systemic lupus erythematosus||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Oxcarbazepine * :
|Systemic lupus erythematosus||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Oxcarbazepine ** :
How people recovered from Systemic lupus erythematosus ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clonazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Topamax (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of oxcarbazepine and systemic lupus erythematosus on
Do you have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus while taking Oxcarbazepine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Oxcarbazepine and have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- support group for people who take Oxcarbazepine
- support group for people who have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Mono-linyah, Plaquenil, Hyoscyami Folium, Nexium, Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 21-year old woman with Nausea, Allergies, Birth Control, Lupus, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, Chronic Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Pleuritic Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Lupus, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Trileptal for a 12-year old girl with Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Anger
- A study of side effects of Trileptal for a 38-year old woman with Bipolar Mania. The patient has Nausea
- A study of side effects of Trileptal for a 18-year old boy with Seizure Disorder. The patient has Eyes Went Cross-eyed And Now Has Headache And Eyes Hurt
Recent Oxcarbazepine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Oxcarbazepine, Klonopin, Valacyclovir, Opana Er, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Fibromyositis
- Comparions of Trileptal, Tegretol for a 61-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Saphris, Trileptal, Abilify for a 41-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Trileptal, Abilify, Latuda for a 41-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Klonopin, Trileptal, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 40-year old woman who has Bipolar 1
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.