Home > Oxybutynin chloride > Constipation > Oxybutynin chloride and Constipation
Review: could Oxybutynin chloride cause Constipation?
We study 2,651 people who have side effects while taking Oxybutynin chloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 90 have Constipation. Find out below who they are, when they have Constipation and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Oxybutynin chloride and have Constipation >>>
Oxybutynin chloride (latest outcomes from 2,861 users) has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence.
Constipation (latest reports from 514,264 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 2,651 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxybutynin chloride. Among them, 90 people (3.39%) have Constipation.
Time on Oxybutynin chloride when people have Constipation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Constipation when taking Oxybutynin chloride * :
Severity of Constipation when taking Oxybutynin chloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Constipation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (11 people, 12.22%)
- Nausea (8 people, 8.89%)
- Multiple sclerosis (8 people, 8.89%)
- Urinary incontinence (6 people, 6.67%)
- Multiple myeloma (5 people, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (21 people, 23.33%)
- Gabapentin (20 people, 22.22%)
- Atenolol (18 people, 20.00%)
- Omeprazole (17 people, 18.89%)
- Folic acid (15 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation while taking Oxybutynin Chloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Oxybutynin chloride and have Constipation
- support group for people who take Oxybutynin chloride
- support group for people who have Constipation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Oxybutynin chloride, Constipation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
More reviews for: Oxybutynin chloride, Constipation
On eHealthMe, Oxybutynin Chloride (oxybutynin chloride) is often used for urge incontinence. Find out below the conditions Oxybutynin Chloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Oxybutynin Chloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Bisacodyl, B12, Multivitamin, Loratadine, Norco, Clonazepam, Omeprazole, Oxybutynin Chloride, Meloxicam, Celexa, Atenolol for a patient with Constipation, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Multi-vitamin Deficiency, Seasonal Allergy, Pain, Anxiety, Acid Reflux, Urinary Incontinence, Antiinflammatory Therapy, Depression, Blood Pressure Management. The patient has Constipation
More related studies for: Oxybutynin chloride, Constipation
Recent Oxybutynin chloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Oxybutynin chloride, Constipation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Prostatitis Chronic
- Lian Zi Xin